189 replies to this topic

#91 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

Just thought I would let you Palace brides know about the contest we are running: Chance to Win 3 Nights at Aventura Spa Palace

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#92 nikkigoodin

nikkigoodin
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

I am too! 5/7/12   :)           61 DAYS!! OMG!!

#93 nikkigoodin

nikkigoodin
    • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

I NEED PHOTOGRAPHER HELP LADIES, please!!! i narrowed it down to claudia photo or fineartstudiomexico, any thoughts? i have to book asap!

#94 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by nikkigoodin 

I NEED PHOTOGRAPHER HELP LADIES, please!!! i narrowed it down to claudia photo or fineartstudiomexico, any thoughts? i have to book asap!

Hola Nikki,

We have done a few gorgeous weddings at Le Blanc (perfect venue for dreamy classy weddings) and we happen to be one of Le Blanc's approved outside vendors. Here are a few pictures of out latest wedding story there:

Sarah+Shawn_W_0151.jpg

Sarah+Shawn_W_0272.jpg

Sarah+Shawn_W_0277.jpg

You can also view the complete slide show: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=450

For more information on availability and packages, feel free to visit our site: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Look forward to hearing from you soon!  

#95 msosa

msosa
        • Site Supporter
        • 19 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:40 AM

Hello Ladies,

Has anyone received a quote for changing the chairs from gold to white? or drapery for the ceiling of the ballroom? I wanted to compare pricing.

Best,

Margot

#96 msosa

msosa
          • Site Supporter
          • 19 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

Hola Nikki,

We have done a few gorgeous weddings at Le Blanc (perfect venue for dreamy classy weddings) and we happen to be one of Le Blanc's approved outside vendors. Here are a few pictures of out latest wedding story there:

Sarah+Shawn_W_0151.jpg

Sarah+Shawn_W_0272.jpg

Sarah+Shawn_W_0277.jpg

You can also view the complete slide show: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=450

For more information on availability and packages, feel free to visit our site: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Look forward to hearing from you soon!  

Matt we emailed you over the summer to inquire about pricing and packages and never heard back .What is the best way to contact you?

#97 mhagan14

mhagan14
            • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

I am getting married 5.5.12 and my onsite coordinator just told me I couldn't use an outside DJ. I already booked with DJ Mania and I am starting to panic.  Yesenia told me I could use an ouside photographer so I assumed I could pay a day pass fee and use DJ Mania as well and my mexico contact just told me I couldn't.  Talk about freaking out!!

#98 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Heads up about: Palace Resorts $1500 Resort Credit TAX Update

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#99 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hello Le Blanc Brides,

We have the webinar information up if you want to register.  Yoly Garcia from Palace Resorts and Wendy Hicks from Wright Travel will be the panelists.  You can Register here: Le Blanc Webinar 2012

Awards and recognition: 

#100 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by msosa 

Matt we emailed you over the summer to inquire about pricing and packages and never heard back .What is the best way to contact you?

SORRY about that.   We have 2 ladies (Ael and Melissa) making sure that our correspondence is answered within 24-48 hours. I'm almost sure that SPAM filters are the problem here.  Worst case just PM me your email and we will send you everything you need to know, I apologize this.   Its common though, we send information with links and url's and email systems filter our quick replies to the garbage.   

Honestly, best way to contact us is email info@delsolphotography DOT com.  

Hopefully we will be in touch soon, sorry that you didnt get our reply.   
                matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users