Just a reminder:

We have a Le Blanc & Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for currentLe Blanc & Beach Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

I'm a 2014 LeBlanc bride.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hey there... Im looking at booking this resort for my wedding as well.....  are you having a small guest count or big?

what pkg you choose?

Photographers are different from Vision to style, make sure they are exactly what you look for, been expensive means sometimes means not been efficient, also could mean the oposite, consider when you hire a photographer, and do not forget to see if they truly love photography or they are a merely business trying to catch the whole market and forgetting about art...

Hey there... Im looking at booking this resort for my wedding as well.....  are you having a small guest count or big?

what pkg you choose?

I'm expecting about 30 people at my wedding so its not huge but also not a small guest count.  I'm going with the Zen package and having the ceremony on the gazebo.  I've been to LeBlanc 3 times already and most recently in October to meet with my wedding coordinater so I know the hotel pretty well and have lots of pictures.  Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm expecting about 30 people at my wedding so its not huge but also not a small guest count.  I'm going with the Zen package and having the ceremony on the gazebo.  I've been to LeBlanc 3 times already and most recently in October to meet with my wedding coordinater so I know the hotel pretty well and have lots of pictures.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Cant wait to see how everything goes...

@@beccafries Thanks, I'm just starting to pick out flowers, dj, decor and mailed out my invitations today!! It's all coming so fast, hopefully I don't get too stressed out.