Margot, Thank you so much for all the information. We are now in touch with Lily from the decor company & we are going to customize. Did you have white chairs with organza sashes for the ceremony? Did you have sashes with the silver chairs? I knew the orchid centerpeice is silk. Is the 6 pots of white roses..also silk?? We are ok with doing both cocktail & reception in the same area but I wanted a little change of atmosphere. The other idea is to have cocktails on the terrace & reception by the gazebo. What do you think? Our ceremony is @ 2pm & 1hr cocktail, 4 hrs reception..so guests will enjoy the sunset @ 5pm in the terrace. We def want lounge couches/ tables, tall table with light underneath for cocktail & keep them for reception too. Did you serve white wine or champagne during the ceremony? Lastly, do you remember who did your hair, makeup? Did you like it? Anyway, I can see some of your photos please? Thanks again for taking the time. I am soooo grateful. Med2012, You are also doing tiffany blue color. I can't believe your getting married on Fri. So excited for you. You are probably already there. I can't wait to hear about your wedding and hopefully see some pictures. I am thinking white chairs for ceremony, not sure if the sashes will look good in the photos with the wind. Then silver chair with Tiffany blue sashes. I don't know what to do about the table cloth, they only have Ivory for square tables. So, now I am thinking white table cloth & maybe blue runners. I just don't know if the sashes & table runners are the same shade. Originally, I wanted a champagne table cloth, a designed runner then blue napkins. We are going to book Del Sol for 6hrs..maybe 7. As for the DJ, we are planning on using on site DJ but we haven't heard from them.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Le Blanc Brides!

The Le Blanc resort is one of the most romantic resort on the Riviera Maya.

One of our wedding photographers did a wedding a few days ago at the Le Blanc resort and here are some pictures that we are happy to share with you.

Also some more pictures are available on our blog http://bluelenscaribe.com/blc/photo-gallery/weddings/le-blanc-cancun-wedding/

Hello. I am waiting for my pictures. All I have are pictures from family and friends and they do not show the table arrangements or ceremony set up. Minerva did my makeup at the spa. I originally planned on going to the MAC store in the mall but i was so busy the first two days there handling all the wedding stuff that i didnt have time. Most of my guests had arrived and i wanted to spend time with them. I showed minerva a picture of what i wanted and i think she did a good job, definitely better than i expected. I have curly hair and didn't trust that they would know how to do it so I did it myself. Here is some info hope it helps: Ceremony I used white organza sashes and think the sashes looked great blowing in the wind. Our ceremony was only 20 minutes and we took formal family/ group photos for 15-20 minutes then had the guests head up to the terrace while we took our photos on the beach. I am not sure if you are also planning a quick ceremony or if you plan on taking lots of photos with your guests right after your ceremony but I think the ceremony typically lasts only 30 minutes. I asked to switch the roses for the ceremony to the roses from the garden terrace picture and asked that they change the water color to aqua. I roses were silk and kept falling off the tall vases before the ceremony :-( Reception We did not have sashes on the silver chairs. We ordered a white dance floor and had white rose centerpieces in tall vases. I brought crystals from home and the florist hung them from the top of the vases. I gave out square tall rectangular cubes filled with aqua and white jelly belly jelly beans to each couple to give the table a little color. I also ordered maracas from mischka designs and they were a huge hit! I used the white linens for everything else. I also added blue led lights in the room to give it color. I will upload pics as soon as I get them. hope this is helpful.

Originally Posted by SANSH12 View Post

Margot,

Thank you so much for all the information. We are now in touch with Lily from the decor company & we are going to customize. Did you have white chairs with organza sashes for the ceremony?

Did you have sashes with the silver chairs? I knew the orchid centerpeice is silk. Is the 6 pots of white roses..also silk??

We are ok with doing both cocktail & reception in the same area but I wanted a little change of atmosphere. The other idea is to have cocktails on the terrace & reception by the gazebo. What do you think? Our ceremony is @ 2pm & 1hr cocktail, 4 hrs reception..so guests will enjoy the sunset @ 5pm in the terrace.

We def want lounge couches/ tables, tall table with light underneath for cocktail & keep them for reception too.

Did you serve white wine or champagne during the ceremony?

Lastly, do you remember who did your hair, makeup? Did you like it?

Anyway, I can see some of your photos please?

Thanks again for taking the time. I am soooo grateful.

Med2012,

You are also doing tiffany blue color. I can't believe your getting married on Fri. So excited for you. You are probably already there. I can't wait to hear about your wedding and hopefully see some pictures. I am thinking white chairs for ceremony, not sure if the sashes will look good in the photos with the wind. Then silver chair with Tiffany blue sashes. I don't know what to do about the table cloth, they only have Ivory for square tables. So, now I am thinking white table cloth & maybe blue runners. I just don't know if the sashes & table runners are the same shade. Originally, I wanted a champagne table cloth, a designed runner then blue napkins.

We are going to book Del Sol for 6hrs..maybe 7. As for the DJ, we are planning on using on site DJ but we haven't heard from them.

I decided against the blue sashes for the ceremony and only used them during the reception - I thought it may be a bit too much/ tacky for my taste to have them on the chairs during the ceremony and wanted to keep things simple and clean.  

They moved the chairs upstairs and put the sashes on for the ceremony in the tiffany blue.  We used white table clothes and used a tiffany blue table runner on the tables for a little bit of color (they were perfect, I will have to post pictures soon).  The shades were the same.

The wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, it rained before the ceremony and right after and the staff moved the chairs in and out from the terrace 3x to make it work - nothing was wet at the end and you couldn't even tell it had rained, they cleaned everything off and made it PERFECT. I can't believe all of their hard work, it all went off without a hitch and everything from Le Blanc and Lily from Zuniga was exactly as they had said - their pictures were spot on with what they delivered and what I requested happened.  I will write a longer review & post later with pictures.  It was the best few days with all of our family & friends there, it all just seems like a dream now!

Thank you for all your information. It really helps to know what brides like and don't like. I like the idea of Tiffany Blue and am really excited to see pictures. I still have some time since our wedding isn't until next May but it is great to know that things went really well for you. Congratulations again!

I just wanted some of your opinions. I am starting to get nervous of how much money it is going to cost for our guests. I know that it is our decision to have a destination wedding and of course i know that not everyone is going to make it which I totally understand and honestly wanted a smaller wedding...but I have heard from some close family members of ours that they are not even going to be able to go to the wedding due to the cost.... Another reason is that my cousin got engaged literally the same week I did and is having her wedding in Rome a month after me. So a lot of my family is feeling really stressed I think which is totally understandable.

Did you find that any of your guests were upset about the money? I sent out our save the dates about a month ago so they would have a year to save. My fiance keeps telling me that it is what it is and this is what we wanted which is true. Did any of you feel bad about the money part? I guess I am just looking for some advice on how you may have handled it when a family member said they can't go or are going to look to stay at a diff hotel because this one is too expensive. 

From the reviews I've seen, I notice that it is all worth it because of how great of a hotel it is and that is why I chose to go with LeBlanc. It was exactly what I wanted and didn't want to just pick another hotel that was cheaper and it not be as nice for our wedding.

Thanks! 

Hello,

We are happy to share with you one of our most recent Le Blanc Wedding Stories.

Sarah and James had been dating for 3 years and said yes to an intimate and romantic wedding with their family.

We just loved their "First No-Look" pictures, check out the excitement in their faces:

Their ceremony and reception was moved to indoors as rain was expected on that day. But Angelica, their wedding coordinator did an excellent work and we think it all looked great.

You can view the entire slideshow here: http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=739

More amazing images in the works.....

Happy Planning Ladies!!!

Originally Posted by SANSH12 View Post

I am so glad that it didn't rain much and everything turned great. I can't wait to see your pictures and your review. Thanks for your post. 

There's two of the pictures of the table set up during the day that my coordinator sent, it should give you an idea of what the tiffany blue really looks like when everything is set up.