@Med2012.  You will Love Le Blanc! I did my site visit last year!  During my site visits. I told the WC of all my Preferences for my Welcome Pary, Wedding, Cocktail hour and reception and she noted that.

I will probably have the Rehearsal for the Wedding party 1 hour before the Welcome Party Cocktail Hour .   I' just want to do something quick and less formal. Most of guests will be flying in that day so I know they will be tired from traveling so I dont want to keep them up all night long. Just a little Hello and Introductions and a few Margaritas! cheers.gif

So then people can just come to the Welcome party say hello and then go off to dinner on their own and get ready for the next day which will be the wedding!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I am a Nov 2012 Le Blanc bride.  What time are you all having your ceremony? I just switched my wedding date so that I could have a 3pm ceremony and am trying decide if I made the right decision. The sun will set at 5pm so I want to have enough day light for a cocktail hour and pictures before dark. 

Hey Ladies,

We are putting together our webinar schedule for BDW.  These webinars are great because not only can you get YOUR questions answered but also hear answers to questions from other brides that you may not have even though of :)

Webinars are a great way to not only hear directly from the wedding department but see the wedding packages that they offer, ceremony/reception pics, etc.

I try to only limit the webinars to once every 2 weeks so we of course can not do all resorts.

Please vote on which resorts you would like to have webinars on...you can choose more than 1.

Vote for your Resort Webinar HERE

Hi amber m. I am getting married June 3 at Le blanc and have a 4pm ceremony on the beach followed by cocktail hour outdoors and reception on the terrace/ gazebo. I chose such an early ceremony since all outdoor events have to end at 10pm so with a 4pm start there won't be a rushed wedding day cut short at 10. I also moved my wedding date since Le blanc double booked our wedding date there was a conflict with the gazebo space for reception time. But in the end it all worked out and Le blanc was kind enough to block out the entire day of June 3 for just our wedding which is awesome. Goodluck with the planning. Lauren

@JetSettinBride - how did you get your coordinator? I am making a list of questions to ask, but wasn't sure who I could get to answer them.  I heard you can't get your official coordinator until 3 months before the wedding, am I wrong? Do they have a department there on site to talk to or does this need to be coordinated beforehand?

Hey Ladies!!

I just started my talks with Le Blanc! Totally feel in love with the site on line. But I am soo confused with their deposit policy.They said

if you are considering having 50 people as a group contract then the deposit will be the total amount of the coupleâ€s stay (their room nights). What does that mean?? LOL! Anyone that can help please let me know. I am so confused about reception cost, deposit and pretty much everything except for outside vendor fees. PLEASE HELP!

Cant wait to start planning!

@msosa

After talking to Wendy, I totally understand the room deposit. Right now I'm looking at the wedding packages and getting confused with that. LOL. For example, If I have 50 guest and choose the signature package which includes private dinner reception for 32 guest, do I just pay for the additional 18 guest? Also, what if there are some items in that package that I don't need?

If anyone knows please contact me!

Thanks!