Sign in to follow this  
bmaxam12

New Dollar Tree Tote Bags

I know Dollar Tree has had tote bags for a while now, but they have a new stock of different colors!  I think they are great for our tropical destinations!

http://www.dollartree.com/new-arrivals-seasonal/new-items/Classic-Solid-Colored-Tote-Bags/215c275c275p319506/index.pro

They look like they are a seasonal item, so I am going to order mine now for our Feb wedding.  I don't want them to run out of stock later in the summer and I have lost my chance.  I like these the best so far of all the dollar totes I've seen from Dollar Tree and Oriental Trading!

Are they pretty on point with the size in the picture on the website?  Was it only Blue, Green and Pink? 

Originally Posted by RiniB View Post

I bought 2 cases but they are much smaller then the canvas tote bags they had ealier :(

Those are really cute bags! They look like just the right size too!

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 View Post

Are they pretty on point with the size in the picture on the website?  Was it only Blue, Green and Pink? 

Yeah they're on point, very cute just a bit too small for what I need them to hold.  One note it actually comes in 6 colors.  Pink, Dark Pink, Purple, Blue, Dark Blue, and Green.