Sign in to follow this  
meeshamillz

African American Natural hair wedding hairsyles...HELP!

They are ALL beautiful! I love the 1st pic on #4..

By the way we all know you messed up the first post on purpose...lol one step closer to 150 posts!...I understand. I am trying to get there too. As a matter of fact I am going to comment on each of your posts. :)

Originally Posted by akamikey11 View Post

arlette-lock-updo.jpg

A blow out fro would be very nice! I'm all about embracing your natural hair :)

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B View Post

I'm in the same boat.  I was so tempted to chop it all off again for the summer but I figured I would let it grow "just in case."

I just bought a Maxiglide and it came in today, I'm going to attempt to flat iron it to see how it looks. Knowing my luck I'll probably end up with a blowout fro.

me too! I say go for it!

Ok ladies,

I am working on getting to 150 post, so I am going to do these in different post...let me know which one you like.

#1. 

file:///Users/mikeshacrook/Documents/wedding%20stuff/Hair/loc03.jpg

I agree...this wedding planning is taking up most of my time and money! I haven't planned anything extra, vacation wise until after the wedding. I can't even focus when trying to plan something else...lol

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

that's pretty much what i did..of course, i'm a chatty person and i LOVE looking at EVERYTHING so while it seemed to take FOREVER to get to 150..i'm now about to hit 400....cuz i've just been commenting on any and ERRY-THANG!!  lol!!!  cheesy.gif  sounds to me like, maybe..JUST MAYBE..i need to get a life and do something a bit more productive than just PLAN MY WEDDING...but, heck, who cares...I CAN GET BACK TO REAL LIFE after october..until then..I'M THE BRIDE and i WANNA LOOK AT BDW.COM...  lol!!!  jiggy.gif  R~

This is very nice too. Her makeup is the bomb too! Now that I have found just the right hairstyle I need to find just the right make up look. I don't normally wear makeup so I don't want anything to dramatic!

locup3.jpg