Photo

Vistaprint

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 cdc150

cdc150
  • 332 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

Also, if you Google VistaPrint coupon codes you can find a lot online!

#22 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
    • 173 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hmm, strange.  I signed up for vistaprint expecting to get a ton of emails but so far I have only gotten the one welcome email...I wonder if I signed up for the wrong email list! ;)

#23 Skygirl

Skygirl
      • 512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

@torilynsmith i know what you are saying, i have so many ideas in my head, but i fill like my ADD kicks in...cant commit. I wish that someone can just tell me this is what you are getting!LOL

#24 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

You will start getting them!! It takes a little bit at first but you will sure get a e-mail about their next promotion!! I go on their website every now and the and check out the deals also!!

P.S. Make sure they aren't going into SPAM mail!!

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 

Hmm, strange.  I signed up for vistaprint expecting to get a ton of emails but so far I have only gotten the one welcome email...I wonder if I signed up for the wrong email list! ;)

#25 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
          • 173 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:44 PM

Oh good idea to look in the spam folder! I think I'm just too excited to start getting free things, hehe. 

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

You will start getting them!! It takes a little bit at first but you will sure get a e-mail about their next promotion!! I go on their website every now and the and check out the deals also!!

P.S. Make sure they aren't going into SPAM mail!!

#26 Skygirl

Skygirl
            • 512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

yeah, i think mine go to spam box, just fyi

#27 philanab

philanab
              • 178 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

Hey ladies, I don't order anything online without checking if I can get a better deal using Retailmenot. If you check out 'retailmenot.com' and type in 'vistaprint.ca' the link will come up with all the current freebies. I have not ordered anything yet as we don't have our date confirmed, but I've spent some time designing a STD postcard and logo, so much fun!!! Can't wait to put in my first order.

#28 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:03 AM

Go online and design a few things to put in your "cart" even if you don't want those specific things if you leave them in your cart you will start getting a TON of emails for free things because they want you to check them out!!!!!! Its a great way to kickstart your FREEBIES!!!!

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 

I end up just printing everything at home or at a print shop nearby because I can be there and control that it is all ok!!!!

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

@torilynsmith i know what you are saying, i have so many ideas in my head, but i fill like my ADD kicks in...cant commit. I wish that someone can just tell me this is what you are getting!LOL

#29 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
                  • 173 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:48 AM

Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Go online and design a few things to put in your "cart" even if you don't want those specific things if you leave them in your cart you will start getting a TON of emails for free things because they want you to check them out!!!!!! Its a great way to kickstart your FREEBIES!!!!

I end up just printing everything at home or at a print shop nearby because I can be there and control that it is all ok!!!!

#30 bride2b2013

bride2b2013
                    • 236 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:19 AM

im gonna go check them out too with everyone getting freebies and all :)

Bride & Groom + 40 booked and counting :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users