Photo

Vistaprint

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

You should be able to purchase 1 of each free item and get a total shipping charge.  For example 1 free pen, 1 free bag, 1 free shirt etc. If you have signed up for the emails make sure you access each "free" item they offer in the email via the link in the email or else they will be regular price if you just access it from the website.  I have heard brides do a free order like mentioned above and just repeat it and only pay the shipping each time.  Hope that helps!!!!

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

@ JayKay: a few questions if I could....I have just taken the time to actually sit and go through the Vistaprint freebies....OMG, why didn't I do this before. So, at this point I have done a bunch of stuff and just saved it (to my cart). I just started to look at purchasing all the items in my cart....but couldn't seem to find a way to process them all....without having to do each one individually and pay shipping on each item???? I don't mind paying shipping but think there should be a way to simply order all items and have one shipping charge....Any suggestions? Thanks!

#12 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
    • 173 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:22 AM

Can anyone tell me what their shipping rates are roughly?  How are the quality of products?

#13 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
      • 162 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

Tks girls... I'll sign up to get the freebies... Even when it doesn't look has good has you would love too... things always look better when it's free :)

#14 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:29 AM

I just ordered last night from Vistaprint!! Right now they are offering 100 postcards for free and 25 brochures for free!! My shipping was $8.60. It goes up depending on how much you put in your cart!!

#15 cdc150

cdc150
          • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

Never thought to use them, great idea!

#16 cdc150

cdc150
            • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

Never thought to use them, great idea!

#17 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
              • 200 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

Woo hoo I orderd 100 and they look awesome, I am using the postcards for my sea glass poem ceremony and on the back I put my thank you for loving and supporting us andhow much it means to me .

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#18 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

I have ordered a ton of stuff from them, and i am very happy with what i got from t-shirts to business cards to tote bags well worth the cheap shipping

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#19 Skygirl

Skygirl
                  • 512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

also try googling a promo code for vista.com they do great job with their printing. good luck. I will be ordering my STd magnets from them shortly

#20 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:24 PM

I still haven't ordered anything from Vista Print..... I get emails EVERY day but I just can't commit!! Maybe I will look at doing our pre travel brochures or something.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users