Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#611 capecodder

capecodder
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

I absolutely love that you have shared some much with us fellow brides!!  Thank you!!

Congrats on your wedding day!  You looked amazing and loved your dress!!

Cannot wait for you to post your templates and how-to's!  Went to Michael's yesterday and starting build up my supply of paper and punches!  Back tomorrow to use another coupon!!

#612 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
    • 191 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:43 PM

There's a woman on Etsy who makes them for crazy low prices. I think they start at $25. I forget her name but if you search wedding veil I'm sure you'll find her pretty quick.

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Ok, so when you're back from your fabulous wedding, I have a question for you or anyone else (former brides, photogs) that might have some feedback.  As I'm only wanting to have a veil for the photoshoot after the wedding...or perhaps at the TTD also...do you think I could get away with just buying like 2 or 3 yards of a very fine tulle/net?  Or should it be a proper veil?  I don't want to spend big bucks on one...and I'm nowhere near a David's Bridal, where everyone seems to have scored some super cheap ones! 

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#613 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:06 AM

message me your info and i'll be happy to share.  :-)

R~

Originally Posted by lrae 

Hello, I love looking through all your projects! You have done an amazing job! I would like to ask if you would message me and share with please your templates for the Passport Programs and the Itinary templates you used Please?

You are very inspiring! Thank you for sharing

#614 lrae

lrae
        • 35 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:31 AM

I just sent you a pm with my email address. Thank you

#615 beachbum21

beachbum21
          • 438 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:36 PM

You can find a veil on ebay for under $25 w/ shipping. I was looking there for them, am going to pick one up myself.

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Ok, so when you're back from your fabulous wedding, I have a question for you or anyone else (former brides, photogs) that might have some feedback.  As I'm only wanting to have a veil for the photoshoot after the wedding...or perhaps at the TTD also...do you think I could get away with just buying like 2 or 3 yards of a very fine tulle/net?  Or should it be a proper veil?  I don't want to spend big bucks on one...and I'm nowhere near a David's Bridal, where everyone seems to have scored some super cheap ones! 

#616 MichCraw

MichCraw
            • 369 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

Oh my how incredible are those pictures!!! Love the one of you profile.. and those two with the veil are AMAZING!! I didn't want to buy a veil either but every time I see a picture like that ... I keep wanting one sooo badly!! Congrats, your bouquet turned out beautiful !!! Both of you look amazing, great choice of photographer!!

#617 mcolon722

mcolon722
              • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:27 AM

Congrats! Great Pictures!!

#618 lrae

lrae
                • 35 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

message me your info and i'll be happy to share.  :-)

R~

Hello I sent you a PM with my email. Thanks

#619 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
                  • 127 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

futuremrstgun... or is it the member formally known as futuremrstgun... but, can we call you MrsTGun now that the big day has come?? ;)

quick question... i keep asking myself, "self, what are you going to do after the wedding is over and you have all this time on your hands?".  Tell us the truth, are we going to go into wedding withdrawal?  

and congratulations, everything was beauuuuuuuuuitful! <3

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#620 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

Funny thing, I asked her the same exact thing, LOL!

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 

futuremrstgun... or is it the member formally known as futuremrstgun... but, can we call you MrsTGun now that the big day has come?? ;)

quick question... i keep asking myself, "self, what are you going to do after the wedding is over and you have all this time on your hands?".  Tell us the truth, are we going to go into wedding withdrawal?  

and congratulations, everything was beauuuuuuuuuitful! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users