Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#451 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • 393 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

Thanks..... on my way to Micheal's now

#452 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

Check your text!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Thanks..... on my way to Micheal's now

Attached Files

#453 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

Hi futuremrstgun

Thanks again for starting this thread...I have upload my diy project that you re-inspired me to complete ...I hope that was OK..thanks again

Happy Planning!!!!!!

#454 Tink

Tink
        • 160 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

I keep rereading your thread and im in absolute  awe! What kind of printer do you use? Can you use a regular home printer?

#455 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
          • 176 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:11 PM

I literally can't wait until you get back so we can hear and see all the wonderful pictures and stories from your beautiful wedding. You are doing such a great job.

I feel your pain about not being able to sleep. I'm not even close to my date and find myself loosing sleep just thinking about my wedding. But you seem very prepaired! Just know that you have put alot of time and effort into all these things and it WILL all work out! :-) Good luck getting your beauty sleep :-)

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#456 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

hello, ladies!

so today being NATIONAL PASSPORT DAY...meant, i got to spend two hours in line at the post office thinking i needed to see an agent to renew my passport..i'm DOWN to the wire and so i MUST expedite it and well, i wasted two precious hours this morning...good grief!?!   

needless to say, if you have to renew a passport, you can simply send it off with the application and your fees...

a few good things happened today though...i found some super SERIOUS bargains..like flameless LED tea lights at the dollar store.  they come three to a pack...all for a buck!!  woo hoo!!  AND i grabbed a few flameless LED votives too...they come 2 to a pack..again...ALL FOR A BUCK...gotta love Dollar Tree!!!

led light.JPG

then, i packed most of my decor items...another BIG feat!  AND i'm down to just two DIY projects left..programs and reception items...O M G...brides..i can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!  and its getting brighter.

packing.JPG

ok, so the other GREAT thing i did today was purchase yet another bob marley t-shirt from walmart for the low...LOW...LOW..price of $7.50..those babies retail for upwards of $15-25 bucks in jamaica..so i've been collecting them all summer long...and i'm super excited that i'll be wearing my walmart shirts while in jamaica, mon!  boy oh boy...

bob marley tshirt2.jpg

well, ladies...i'm off to bed...hoping i can get in some good rest...until next time, happy planning!!

R~

#457 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:06 PM

thanks, love!

i hope to get some ZZZZZZs tonight...

until next time, be blessed!!

R~

Originally Posted by Jamaica2012 

I literally can't wait until you get back so we can hear and see all the wonderful pictures and stories from your beautiful wedding. You are doing such a great job.

I feel your pain about not being able to sleep. I'm not even close to my date and find myself loosing sleep just thinking about my wedding. But you seem very prepaired! Just know that you have put alot of time and effort into all these things and it WILL all work out! :-) Good luck getting your beauty sleep :-)

#458 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:06 PM

hi, tink!

yes, at home canon inkjet.... 

I keep rereading your thread and im in absolute  awe! What kind of printer do you use? Can you use a regular home printer?

#459 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                  • 995 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

hi, yws2012...

LOVE the flowers...beautiful autumn colors!!!

until next time, be blessed!!

R~

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi futuremrstgun

Thanks again for starting this thread...I have upload my diy project that you re-inspired me to complete ...I hope that was OK..thanks again

Happy Planning!!!!!!

#460 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
                    • 176 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:49 AM

So, I'm just curious how many bags you will be bringing to Jamaica. I would think will all your wonderful DIY items that you might need a moving company to help :-)

Are you having people in the wedding party help you carry some of it down?

Good luck packing :-)

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users