Jump to content

Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)


  • Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#371 Skygirl

Skygirl
  • Member
  • 512 posts

    Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:50 PM

    R, did u start a count down till ur big day...



    #372 futuremrstgun

    futuremrstgun
    • Member
    • 995 posts

      Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:40 AM

      brides, i can't sleep!

       

      i bet its because, 30 days from today, i'll be jumping the broom with the love of my life. 

       

      this journey has been fun and incredibly exciting!  thanks to most of you, i've learned the true value of a stranger's kind words (priceless), tapped into my inner martha (insightful) and enjoyed the BDW.com community to the fullest (encouraging).

       

      i don't plan on posting too much more until my final (AFTER the big day) planning thread...i'm eager to include professional pics for ya'll..hence the reasoning for posting the final thread after the big day...and of course, i'll post a review too.

       

      i'm working on a few last minute items which i promise to let ya'll take a peak at within the next couple of days...i also plan on uploading most of my templates in my final thread as many of you have inquired about a number of items in my stationery suite...so stay tuned for those.

       

      well, ladies...i appreciate ya'll counting down the days with me and especially for all of the encouragement and support.  the kudos are so heartwarming...i can't tell you enough how excited i am to share details of planning my (long-awaited) big day with you... 

       

      in closing, i'm humbled and incredibly grateful to be featured on BDW.com's homepage (thanks to the higher ups for the love)...i get tickled everytime i see my thread scrolling among the other inspirational threads on the homepage marquee and to think, my thread is among BDW.com's top 10 wedding planning threads.. O M G!  especially considering that most of the others threads were created years and years ago...can we say... WOW!!!  ya'll sure do know how to make a girl feel like the countless hours perched at DIY Central have been an inspiration to others...i can barely contain the 'happy'... 

       

       

      ok, girls, buckle up..we're in for an eventful LAST 30 days... 

       

      until next time, LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN and as always, happy planning!!

       

       

      R~



      #373 hotlantabride

      hotlantabride
      • Site Supporter
      • 96 posts

        Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:17 AM

        I am so happy for you and I can feel you excitement!  I wish you all the best and will be following you through on your final threads. Let the count down begin. 


        Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012


        #374 anudrm

        anudrm
        • Member
        • 760 posts

          Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:31 AM



          Wow 30 days and counting...how exciting!!! Thank you for keeping us in your planning process.  Your thread has been absolutely breath taking and an idea generator.  Can't wait to see how everything blends all together in Jamaica.....I will be counting down with you!

          Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

          brides, i can't sleep!

           

          i bet its because, 30 days from today, i'll be jumping the broom with the love of my life. 

           

          this journey has been fun and incredibly exciting!  thanks to most of you, i've learned the true value of a stranger's kind words (priceless), tapped into my inner martha (insightful) and enjoyed the BDW.com community to the fullest (encouraging).

           

          i don't plan on posting too much more until my final (AFTER the big day) planning thread...i'm eager to include professional pics for ya'll..hence the reasoning for posting the final thread after the big day...and of course, i'll post a review too.

           

          i'm working on a few last minute items which i promise to let ya'll take a peak at within the next couple of days...i also plan on uploading most of my templates in my final thread as many of you have inquired about a number of items in my stationery suite...so stay tuned for those.

           

          well, ladies...i appreciate ya'll counting down the days with me and especially for all of the encouragement and support.  the kudos are so heartwarming...i can't tell you enough how excited i am to share details of planning my (long-awaited) big day with you... 

           

          in closing, i'm humbled and incredibly grateful to be featured on BDW.com's homepage (thanks to the higher ups for the love)...i get tickled everytime i see my thread scrolling among the other inspirational threads on the homepage marquee and to think, my thread is among BDW.com's top 10 wedding planning threads.. O M G!  especially considering that most of the others threads were created years and years ago...can we say... WOW!!!  ya'll sure do know how to make a girl feel like the countless hours perched at DIY Central have been an inspiration to others...i can barely contain the 'happy'... 

           

           

          ok, girls, buckle up..we're in for an eventful LAST 30 days... 

           

          until next time, LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN and as always, happy planning!!

           

           

          R~



           



          #375 alamobride

          alamobride
          • Newbie
          • 8 posts

            Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:41 AM



            O M G!!! anudrm, I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

             

            YOUR PLANNING EVERYTHING TO A TEE!  WOW!  AND ALL OF YOUR DIY PROJECTS ARE INCREDIBLE..

             

            CAN I BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP!  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE TEMPLATES..OF COURSE, I NEED TO START COMMENTING ON SOME STUFF SO I CAN GET TO 150 POSTS SO I CAN DOWNLOAD.

             

            WOW!  YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION SHOWS.

             

            CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOURS!

             

             

            Originally Posted by anudrm 



            Wow 30 days and counting...how exciting!!! Thank you for keeping us in your planning process.  Your thread has been absolutely breath taking and an idea generator.  Can't wait to see how everything blends all together in Jamaica.....I will be counting down with you!



             



             



            #376 alamobride

            alamobride
            • Newbie
            • 8 posts

              Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:52 AM

              BTW, YOUR SHOES ARE SERIOUS!  WOW!!!  LOVE EM!!!



              #377 MichCraw

              MichCraw
              • Jr. Member
              • 369 posts

                Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

                Love reading your posts and looking at your beautiful creative craft ideas!!! You are a genius .. your wedding will ROCK big time.. can't wait to get your final planning thread and review... too bad your guests can't give a review as well ... they will freaken die when they see everything you did !!! Woohooo :o)



                #378 futuremrstgun

                futuremrstgun
                • Member
                • 995 posts

                  Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:28 AM


                  hi, michcraw!

                   

                  i bet my BFF would do a review...i've 'sorta' kept her in the loop..but i've limited alot of things so she'll be just as surprised as my other guests..that's why BDW.com has been such a godsend for me during this whole process...i feel like a kid on X-mas eve..like, i have ALL these secrets and have to keep them inside...so, by sharing with all of you, i get the best of both worlds...the secret is sorta out but not too much AND i get to chat with great brides, like you.

                   



                  Love reading your posts and looking at your beautiful creative craft ideas!!! You are a genius .. your wedding will ROCK big time.. can't wait to get your final planning thread and review... too bad your guests can't give a review as well ... they will freaken die when they see everything you did !!! Woohooo :o)



                   



                  #379 kymish

                  kymish
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 163 posts

                    Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

                    all your projects are georgeous !!!! congrats on your upcoming wedding !! i am putting myself to work on some diy projects this weekend but i tend to have 2 left hands lol



                    #380 anudrm

                    anudrm
                    • Member
                    • 760 posts

                      Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:46 AM



                      LOL, that's me also. My MOH or bridesmaids know all the things that I am doing.  It helps that they are in Florida and I am in Virginia. I have a friend up this way who is a willing DIY participant, so that helps.  I really don't have to spill the beans at all!!!

                      Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 


                      hi, michcraw!

                       

                      i bet my BFF would do a review...i've 'sorta' kept her in the loop..but i've limited alot of things so she'll be just as surprised as my other guests..that's why BDW.com has been such a godsend for me during this whole process...i feel like a kid on X-mas eve..like, i have ALL these secrets and have to keep them inside...so, by sharing with all of you, i get the best of both worlds...the secret is sorta out but not too much AND i get to chat with great brides, like you.

                       

                       

                      until next time, happy planning!!

                       

                      R~
                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users