Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#351 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

I bet the people at michaels never expected to have regulars! lol 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

hi, dominique...

nope, no spray glitter..i hand painted each with martha stewart glitter paint...from YES, you guessed it..my favorite store..Michaels.

40% off coupon this week!  oh boy!!!

as always, happy planning!!

R~

I wanted to do signature cocktails too but wasn't sure what the resort offered... did you email the coordinator or just knew?!  I couldn't read the menu perfectly on here (it was a long day staring at a computer screen lol) but I LOVE the look of it!!!

As always, thanks for being an inspiration!!!! 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

hello brides!

so, i'm concentrating my efforts on all things decor and wedding weekend related items...we're hosting a welcome reception in the resort's lobby bar and i decided we needed 'signature cocktails' so i created a cocktail menu...of loaded (alcoholic) and unloaded (virgin) drinks...

take a peak...

cocktail menu pic4.jpgcocktail menu pic3.jpg

cocktail menu.jpg

ok, back to DIY central i go...

as always, happy planning, ladies!!

R~

#352 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

I know you are leaving soon.. so I was wondering if you had planned any excursions for you or your group? and what they were if so?

#353 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

hi, sllefebvr!

no formal excursions are planned...i want to avoid 'overscheduling' things for our guests..most of our guests are only coming thursday to monday and time goes by fast when you're on vacay..so other than welcome dinner, our wedding and a bachelor breakfast and bachelorette breakfast, i'm not planning any other 'group' activities.

i will be including info and details on excursions in our welcome packets though.

R~

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I know you are leaving soon.. so I was wondering if you had planned any excursions for you or your group? and what they were if so?

#354 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:49 PM

hey, tori!

i contacted our resort's WC and got the 'green light' before coming up with the cocktail names.

i'd check with your resort, i bet it won't be a problem.

I bet the people at michaels never expected to have regulars! lol 

I wanted to do signature cocktails too but wasn't sure what the resort offered... did you email the coordinator or just knew?!  I couldn't read the menu perfectly on here (it was a long day staring at a computer screen lol) but I LOVE the look of it!!!

As always, thanks for being an inspiration!!!! 

#355 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
          • 283 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:20 AM

Looks great, love the bar menu! What will you post next?! Can't wait for the final thread!!! 

#356 Jwed12

Jwed12
            • 251 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:21 PM

Michael's is pretty good about ordering paper in bulk, too. I'm making my invitations, and we got all of our paper from there. Two colors for 100 invitations, paper for Response Cards, Additional Information, and At Home Reception cards all for $50. They gave me the sale price which was 4 for $1 of the 8.5 x 11 and 2 for $1 of the large scrapbook paper. On top of all of that, you can use your %15 off of your total order from the newspaper or your educator discount. It's an awesome deal. ;) 

#357 LalaJ

LalaJ
              • 157 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

WOW! I'm speechless! You did an amazing job! I love the boarding pass itineraries! I may steal some of your ideas girl because these are great!!!

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#358 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:43 AM

Hello, all!! Just wanted to check in and say.... My OOT bags are a hit AND I plan to post pics early next week. I'm tickled that my thread is featured on the BDW.com homepage....I can't thank you guys enough for allowing me to share my projects and planning efforts. My big day is almost 30 days away...so, I feel like I'm making a mad dash for the finish line. I promise to keep you guys updated along the way. Stay tuned and as always, happy planning!!! :D R~

#359 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                  • 995 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

good morning, brides!

so ya'll know, i'm going to post them contents and info on my OOT bags, now!!  i'm too excited to wait!!! 

everything for my wedding must COORDINATE..so most items in my OOT bags are in the color purple...a full content list will be featured in my final planning thread..here's a look at the bags and its contents.

OOT bag2.JPG

OOT BAG contents2.jpg

invites 5.jpg

OOT bag3.jpg

well, that's it for today's post...i'm happy to share tips, tricks, templates and techniques, if requested....

until next time, happy planning, all!!!

R~

#360 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                    • 995 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:53 AM

i have NO IDEA how i made a typo in that post..i'm going post them..man, i'm sounding like a TRUE SOUTHERNER...lol! 

UNTIL NEXT TIME...happy planning!!

R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users