Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#301 KerryL613

KerryL613
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

Great Ideas ladies!  Thanks for sharing!

#302 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
    • 594 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

This is a great idea regarding the magnets! Man if I hadn't already gotten my starfish tied up the way I want to be I'd surely do it. My wedding is less than 3 weeks away now anyhow. My guest s will be thankful regardless.

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

hello ladies!

i bought ALL of my starfish from two BDW brides..not sure of the size...one batch (the one i dyed) are real..and one batch (i spray painted those) are fake...some of my starfish are quite large..probably 5 inches and then the others are small...2 to 3 inches...

i've seen them all over though...ross, marshalls, etc..i don't think we have an xmas store here..but i'll be on the lookout from now on.

i'm not doing placecards as i want my guests to sit where they want..but i love the idea of using them as placecards..one other thing you might consider is attaching a magnet to the back with a dob of glue and voila..not only will they serve as placecards but then they can become a refrigerator magnet..a nice reminder of the great time folks had at your wedding in paradise.  ;-)  i'm pretty sure i'll be doing that for some of mine..which will be given with our welcome packets upon check-in at the hotel.

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~

Originally Posted by kkimi88 

This is a brilliant idea! I'm not using starfish at all, but now I kinda wish I was. I wouldn't have even thought of that- so simple but such a lovely thought! Great! Loving seeing your new additions too, R. Looking amazing as always! x

#303 Skygirl

Skygirl
      • 512 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

maybe also try ebay , they might have starfish. ACMOORE/Michaels def have them

#304 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

good evening, ladies!

here's a peak at one of my starfish magnets..he's almost dressed and ready to go...

enjoy!!

starfish glitter.JPG

starfish magnet2.jpg

as always, HAPPY PLANNING!!!

R~

#305 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
          • 594 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:46 AM

Mrs. T where did you get the magnet to adhere to the back of the starfish?

#306 Skygirl

Skygirl
            • 512 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

i cant seem to be able to open the templates. I thought i needed 150posts...weird. Anyone, help?

#307 Bride2012

Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:28 AM

It takes them about a day to change your status from noob to junior member, so pretty much by tomorrow you will be able to open templates

#308 Skygirl

Skygirl
                • 512 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

thank u bride 2012

#309 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                  • 995 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

the magnets can be found at my favorite store..michaels...12 in a pack for $1.79...

happy planning, ladies!!!

R~

#310 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                    • 460 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

Hi MrsT, I hope you don't mind I'm using your planning thread... Just wanted to share with you--- If you have time, check out your local Michael's, the $1.50 bins in the front of the store are on sale for $0.50. I got a bunch of travel playing cards, luggage tags and flower brooches... There are some travel themed stuff you guys might be interested in and a few things you can add to the OOT bags :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users