Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#251 Skygirl

• 512 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:19 AM

Hey R, what size from Martha's collection punches you have?I was looking at Michael's they had 2'' and 1''.round ones.?

#252 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

i don't have the martha round punches..i have the martha seahorse, sand dollar, corner edge daisy (found at ross for $4.99) and the eyelet flower one...my round one is a 1 inch by fiskars (i think its fiskars).

but, ALL of martha's punches are the BOMB!!!

#253 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

the scrabble books used to be available online..like earlier in the year but they aren't available online anymore...

check your area dollar tree to see what's left in stock.

they may offer them again next year...

good luck and as always, happy planning!!

#254 Skygirl

• 512 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

thanks R

#255 redginger

• 360 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

R~ You're such an inspiration and multi-talented! Everytime my fiance asks why we're doing any DIY projects (really, I have very few), I just show him your threads to show him how untalented I AM and how few DIY stuff I'M doing! I love the pic of the 2 starfish hold hands on the beach. Where did you get this photo? I'd really love to use it for a DIY. Thanks!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

good afternoon, fellow BDW.com brides...as promised this planning post is dedicated to gift goodies...i've put together goodie bags for my sister and my son.

my sister is a mother of three (all of her kids are under the age of 4) so she has little time for herself so i thought i'd put together a goodie bag dedicated to spa treatments that she can do at home.  i've included a pedicure set, cosmetics and some perfume samples all placed in an oversized reusable shopping bag ($1 deal from Marshalls).  here's a peak at her loot.

R goodies III.JPG

i included some invisible bra straps as the dress i've chosen for her and my daughters to wear is strapless and she's concerned about going braless..so i hope the invisible straps will allow her to feel secure in a bra.  as you can see, the pedi spa items are purple...to keep with my purple colorscheme.  woo hoo!

here's a peak at the items up close.

R Goodies II.JPG

r goodies IV.jpg

so moving on to my son.  his goodie box is incomplete as i've decided to include some travel accessories that i found at marshalls a few weeks ago like a passport cover, travel pillow and the like....i've gone back and forth about whether to include the travel accessories as i'm finding it incredibly hard to buy for a 21 year old man but i believe he'll feel left out if i don't get him some goodies so i'm hopeful that the travel items will help fill up his goodie box.  here's what i've included in his goodie box thus far. 

Cris Goodies.JPG

well, brides, that's it for today's planning post..enjoy!

as always, happy planning!!!

ps...oops, i wanted to include some more DND signs that i whipped up for a fellow BDW bride...i won't be providing the paisley DND signs template but i can provide these for anyone interested.  its a powerpoint template which can be revised as you see fit.  just let me know if you'd like these and i'll send them your way. 

DND BEACHSCAPE II.jpg

DND BEACHSCAPE III.jpg

DND BEACHSCAPE IV.jpg

#256 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

i found it online...

here's the template.

Attached Files

#257 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

good evening, ladies...

i've been fast at work finishing up projects..as i'll be hand delivering my OOT bags w/pre-boarding materials w/in the next few weeks...

here's a sneak peak.

OOT preview.JPG

until next time...happy planning!!!R~

#258 Skygirl

• 512 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:30 PM

ok, Martha Stuart®where did u get a 2starfish image?i was trying to use this image for the STD postcard, but all the images online seem to be a too small of a resolution...

#259 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

honestly, i can't even remember..but i uploaded the template so you could cut and paste the image into another format, if needed...

hope its not too late for you to use it.

until next time, happy planning!!

#260 anudrm

• 760 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

Wow, just awesome!!! I tumbled across this site and I enjoy spending countless hours browsing through.  Thank you for the new inspiration on my boarding passes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users