Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#201 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

Oh R you just dont stop!!!!!  I have to ask, where did you find your great paisley paper?! Are you printing it all at home or is this an amazing purple paper find?!

#202 Skygirl

Skygirl
    • 512 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:29 AM

omg R when do you have time for all this projects!!!Great Job

#203 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

hi, tori!! 

my purple paisley is printed on cardstock..then cut for various uses..luminaries, envelopes, etc.  not a find...just a good printer...now the silver damask is preprinted on vellum that i found at hobby lobby...gotta love MICHAELS AND HOBBY LOBBY!!!

i also printed my paisley on vellum which i'll use for luminaries...those are SUPER SUPER cute..but i gotta hold onto those so ya'll will have something to look forward to in my final planning thread and/POST wedding review, etc. 

Oh R you just dont stop!!!!!  I have to ask, where did you find your great paisley paper?! Are you printing it all at home or is this an amazing purple paper find?!

#204 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

hi, skygirl...

i go home EVERY night and DIY..i have a list of things to complete and then try to complete them that night...

honestly, i really need to GET A LIFE..but right now, i'm ALL THINGS WEDDING..plus i have a deadline..so the DIYing continues...

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

omg R when do you have time for all this projects!!!Great Job

#205 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

Thanks R!!!! I thought that was what you did but then I saw it popping up everywhere and it looks SOOOO great!!!! You must have a super printer because mine would just not give the same beautiful results!!!!! As always, YOU ROCK!!!!

#206 kkimi88

kkimi88
            • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

hi, kkimi88!

thanks for the accolades, i just LOVE the whole DIY and planning process..its so much fun.

my plan is to post everything either after the big day or the day before we depart...

stay tuned and as always, HAPPY planning!!

They're very founded: your planning thread is one of my faves on this entire forum. I love DIY and you seem to be a DIY goddess! I can't wait to have as many things ticked off as you- I'm still just starting out but hope to get there as I really enjoy it and it just makes everything that little bit more personal, doesn't it?

Love your latest project too, very cute! Did you make the umbrellas from scratch or cover pre-made ones?

Please can I make a request for the final planning post? I'd LOVE to see photos of all of your DIYs on the big day! If you can find time, I'd love to see them.

Also, can I be really cheeky and request a template of your boarding passes? I'd really appreciate it! 

Kim.

#207 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

kkimi88...you're so sweet and made me blush! 

They're very founded: your planning thread is one of my faves on this entire forum. I love DIY and you seem to be a DIY goddess! I can't wait to have as many things ticked off as you- I'm still just starting out but hope to get there as I really enjoy it and it just makes everything that little bit more personal, doesn't it?

Love your latest project too, very cute! Did you make the umbrellas from scratch or cover pre-made ones?

Please can I make a request for the final planning post? I'd LOVE to see photos of all of your DIYs on the big day! If you can find time, I'd love to see them.

Also, can I be really cheeky and request a template of your boarding passes? I'd really appreciate it! 

Kim.

#208 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

i've got a GREAT canon printer...it does work wonders but i also think its the paper i've been using...

i'm ALL about bazille from Michaels...

R~

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Thanks R!!!! I thought that was what you did but then I saw it popping up everywhere and it looks SOOOO great!!!! You must have a super printer because mine would just not give the same beautiful results!!!!! As always, YOU ROCK!!!!

#209 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Bazille is the brand?! I will HAVE to check it out!!!! 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

i've got a GREAT canon printer...it does work wonders but i also think its the paper i've been using...

i'm ALL about bazille from Michaels...

R~

#210 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                    • 283 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Loving the purple paisley as well!!! I could only hope that my printer would print the purple the way it looks on the screen, it definitely prints more pinkish!  Thoughts?  Using an HP (also does photos) with individual colored ink cartridges, I think Canon does the same as far as the cartridges go...  I brought it to a Staples to print, same color effect.  Pretty sure they printed on a laser...  Think I might be out of luck. 

Loving your latest project and so looking forward to the final review!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users