Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#151 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
  • 995 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:00 AM

UPDATE:  ladies, i won't be posting much else on this thread as i just realized that ALL of my posts end up on google...i'd like my guests to be 'surprised' at the wedding so, until i get closer to my big day, i won't be posting any further daily updates.

thanks for understanding and as always, happy planning!!

R~

#152 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
    • 283 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

What?! and How?!  What did you google to find them?  feeling slightly unnerved by this...

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

UPDATE:  ladies, i won't be posting much else on this thread as i just realized that ALL of my posts end up on google...i'd like my guests to be 'surprised' at the wedding so, until i get closer to my big day, i won't be posting any further daily updates.

thanks for understanding and as always, happy planning!!

R~

#153 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
      • 283 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

I just googled my profile name and sure enough there it all is... clear as day. hmph. Thanks for the heads up!

#154 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
        • 460 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

Awww... I'm going to miss your daily updates! you always have good stuff to share :)

#155 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
          • 995 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

yeah, fellow brides..i was alarmed and didn't like that at all...i came across it because i was searching for information on jamaica information and a thread i started about the FREE jamaica tourist guide popped up and i thought...well, all be damned..there i am..EVERYTHING..so there won't be any more updates...

i'll likely do an official planning thread closer to my actual big day or maybe right after..but this thread will no longer be updated.

as always, happy planning!!

R~

#156 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
            • 300 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

well hopefully none of your guests are googling some of these topics and hopefully they don't know your screen name either....  Thats a huge bummer however!

yeah, fellow brides..i was alarmed and didn't like that at all...i came across it because i was searching for information on jamaica information and a thread i started about the FREE jamaica tourist guide popped up and i thought...well, all be damned..there i am..EVERYTHING..so there won't be any more updates...

i'll likely do an official planning thread closer to my actual big day or maybe right after..but this thread will no longer be updated.

R~

#157 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hey R~

Sorry to hear that..it makes you think HMMMMM???? i never would have thought this. not happy about this at all!!!! look forward to talking in threads lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#158 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

well, i agree..i doubt that my guests will be googling to find me on BDW.com; however, if they google Jamaica or tourist or even the name of my resort, all of these posts are likely to come up in the google search...just  can't 'risk' it, right now AND unfortunately, alot of our guests know  my honey's nickname which is part of my BDW.com moniker.

in any event, its a lesson learned.

R~

#159 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
                  • 162 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

I love love love everything you're doing...

It's so sad about the google thing...

#160 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
                    • 173 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:00 PM

I actually found this website because I did a google search for reviews of wedding for a hotel in Jamaica, so now that I think about it, it makes sense.  I wonder if there is a way to just change your privacy settings so that your posts are not so public or searchable?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users