Jump to content
futuremrstgun

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

Recommended Posts

well, my honey wants everything to be a surprise so i've had to limit what i tell ppl...the OOT bags were a surprise..and i was completely tickled watching everyone open the bags.  i felt like a proud mama... lol!!!

 

woo hoo!!!

 

R~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, they will def be a surprise.  I plan on shipping mine to my guests, so that they will have them exactly two weeks prior.  Don't want to lug all that stuff down to Florida and then to D.R.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that was among the best decisions i ever made..hand delivering the OOT/wedding survival kits.

 

the guests were SUPER excited that i returned to the DMV just to drop off goodies and it help generate the buzz i wanted for them in advance of their trip.

 

i know that they are all just as anxious as i am to be in paradise with my honey and i....

 

woo hoo!!!

 

R~

 

ps..i do have a few out of town guest that i'll be mailing to..  of course, i made custom shipping labels... lol!!!  msnwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'm glad you shared your ideas, because those projects that I just weren't sure about I was able to gain some inspiration from what you have done.

 

Thank you for sharing!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

aww...you're the BESTEST...

 

i'm a coordinating DIY fool..i feel like i'm turning into a serious nut job with ALL of the coordinating..but i must admit..I'M LOVIN' IT!!!  LOL...

 

R~



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my pleasure, love!!  i hope you got the templates and they're useful to you. 

 

until next time, happy planning!!!

 

R~
 

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post


I'm glad you shared your ideas, because those projects that I just weren't sure about I was able to gain some inspiration from what you have done.

 

Thank you for sharing!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure did and I was able to use our PDF file from our passport invites to "Coordinate" ;-) some items.  Can you say RE-DO  FI was tickled pink and in the process they opened up a Michael's within a 3 minute walking distance from my house.  Can you saw I never walk but have walked there twice already and they haven't even been open 3 weeks yet. LOL 
 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

my pleasure, love!!  i hope you got the templates and they're useful to you. 

 

until next time, happy planning!!!

 

R~
 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

coconoir, girl...i know that's right...DO YO THANG, girlie!

 

now, i'm going to let you have that michaels..because i'm seeing at least 3 michaels on a regular basis..of course our love affair will be over in about 30 days...  lol!!!

 

ENJOY THE RIDE, love...DIYing is the way to go...saves lots of $$$ and you get EXACTLY what you want...

 

please share pics..i'd love to take a peak of your projects...i hope you still have my email address...

 

until next time, happy planning!!!

 

R~

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

I sure did and I was able to use our PDF file from our passport invites to "Coordinate" ;-) some items.  Can you say RE-DO  FI was tickled pink and in the process they opened up a Michael's within a 3 minute walking distance from my house.  Can you saw I never walk but have walked there twice already and they haven't even been open 3 weeks yet. LOL 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael's is scattered in Philly but my old faithful in plymouth meeting and now my new love 3 minutes away is great.  I just have a few more projects and I have to call it quits because my re-do's are adding up LOL.  Got the email ;-)
 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

coconoir, girl...i know that's right...DO YO THANG, girlie!

 

now, i'm going to let you have that michaels..because i'm seeing at least 3 michaels on a regular basis..of course our love affair will be over in about 30 days...  lol!!!

 

ENJOY THE RIDE, love...DIYing is the way to go...saves lots of $$$ and you get EXACTLY what you want...

 

please share pics..i'd love to take a peak of your projects...i hope you still have my email address...

 

until next time, happy planning!!!

 

R~



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×