Jump to content
futuremrstgun

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

Recommended Posts

Oriental Trading company also sells starfish and lots of other things!  You can find the magnets at your local Wal-Mart too!  PS your starfish look amaizing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi R.... I feel like I've known you my entire life!  You're DIY projects are simply amazing!!!! You def have an eye and talent for planning.... I was so upset when I reach the part in the thread where you weren't posting any more updates because of the whole google issue!  DAMN THEM!!!! But anywho you're work is great and it will definitely pay off on the day of!  You have definitely inspired me to step up my game =0P

 

Happy planning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good evening, ladies!

 

i just want to say..THANKS for the lovely words of encouragement..i'm 6 weeks away from my big day and most of my planning is coming to an end...i'm excited, scared and anxious..all at once! 

 

excited that my wedding day is fast approaching..

 

scared...or should i say hopeful that everything will go as planned and if it doesn't..scared i'll turn into a bridezilla.  wacko.gif

 

anxious..for the big day to get here (already)!!  smile123.gif

 

as i prepare for my big day, having this forum as an outlet has been encouraging and so helpful..i've tapped into my inner martha stewart, grown considerably in my faith and how i deal with friends and even strangers and made online friends with a number of AMAZING women...

 

thank you all for allowing me to put my thoughts, my projects and even some of my angst out into the world wide web..its been REAL...

 

ok..so now that i've gotten that outta the way..BACK TO DIYing, i go...

 

until next time, happy planning, all!!!  cheers.gif

 

R~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awww...letluva..you're sooooo kind...i've got alot of 'relatives' on this site...  ;-)  afterall, we're all now a part of the 'DW' bride family...

 

welcome.gif to BDW.com!!!  make yourself at home...feel free to let me know if i can provide any tips, templates or whatever..i'm always happy to lend a hand.

 

until next time...happy planning!!

 

R~

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jbmarch2012...

girl, i don't mind at all..i love that we can ALL use my thread to share...you know me and michaels are in a SERIOUS relationship...i visit him often...equipped with my iPhone full of coupons... woo hoo!!  msnwink.gif

 

until next time, happy planning!!

 

R~

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 View Post

Hi MrsT, I hope you don't mind I'm using your planning thread... Just wanted to share with you--- If you have time, check out your local Michael's, the $1.50 bins in the front of the store are on sale for $0.50. I got a bunch of travel playing cards, luggage tags and flower brooches... There are some travel themed stuff you guys might be interested in and a few things you can add to the OOT bags :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.... I'm obsessed with your thread LOL I will definitely be in touch for some of your templates.  I'm gathering my thoughts now =0)

 

Letty
 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

awww...letluva..you're sooooo kind...i've got alot of 'relatives' on this site...  ;-)  afterall, we're all now a part of the 'DW' bride family...

 

welcome.gif to BDW.com!!!  make yourself at home...feel free to let me know if i can provide any tips, templates or whatever..i'm always happy to lend a hand.

 

until next time...happy planning!!

 

R~

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


There's a michael's app for the iphone?! OH MY I need that like yesterday!!!!! 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

jbmarch2012...

girl, i don't mind at all..i love that we can ALL use my thread to share...you know me and michaels are in a SERIOUS relationship...i visit him often...equipped with my iPhone full of coupons... woo hoo!!  msnwink.gif

 

until next time, happy planning!!

 

R~



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



YES, I was 'schooled' by another BDW bride and now i'm OFFICIAL...

 

no more printing for me..its all about the michaels app on iPhone..now i will tell you they've been experiencing technical issues with their app this week so the coupons aren't loading...have no fear, check out michaels.com on the web from your phone and voila..they will scan the coupon and you're on your way...40% off any regularly priced item this week.

 

oh boy!!!

 

R~

Originally Posted by letluva5412 View Post


There's a michael's app for the iphone?! OH MY I need that like yesterday!!!!! 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Uh OH.... Watch out now! I think you've just created a monster!!! LOL I just love that iPhone!!!! I'm downloading the app as we speak.  I have the knot too!!  Its aawesome that Michael's scans it right from your phone. 

 

Thanks for the tip =0)

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post



YES, I was 'schooled' by another BDW bride and now i'm OFFICIAL...

 

no more printing for me..its all about the michaels app on iPhone..now i will tell you they've been experiencing technical issues with their app this week so the coupons aren't loading...have no fear, check out michaels.com on the web from your phone and voila..they will scan the coupon and you're on your way...40% off any regularly priced item this week.

 

oh boy!!!

 

R~



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gotta warn ya, letty..you're going to be visiting michaels EVERYDAY...you can use the coupons daily...so i hit up multiple michaels..as there's like 2 near my job and 2 near my house..so i just collect my list..iphone in hand and get to shopping.  woot.gif

 

good luck, love!

 

as always, happy planning!!!

 

R~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×