Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

there is a box of luggage tags that are like $19.99 at michaels..they're silver and always available in the wedding aisle..there's a 40% off coupon that starts tomorrow...if you really want tags and silver is part of your colorscape...those are just as cute.

good luck!

R~

Love it.  I too saw these on Martha and am planning to make some for my wedding.  Are you planning to use anything to stabilize them or just have them sit around the tea light?

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

hi ladies!  today's DIY projects are my luminaries...   i saw some incredible luminaries on marthastewartweddings.com and so i had to have them... i plan to purchase vellum and print these for use on our reception tables with the battery operated tea lights..here's a sample of the 'soon to be' finished project...enjoy! 

tablescape2.JPG

First of all... I CAN'T believe I am just finding your thread!

Second of all... your projects are amazing - as you've been told and I have high respect for a fellow detailed oriented bride, I share your "type A" if you will, meant in the kindest possible way

Third of all... if I could quote every single picture I loved I'd probably win an award for the longest post EVER. So I'll focus on these lovelies below.  I found this starfish punch in Michaels the other day and purchased it with intentions of doing exactly below for my AHR.  Best part of being a DIY'er with an AHR I get to design two parties with different feels to them...

Congrats on all of it and like everyone else... I can't wait to see what tomorrow's post will bring :)

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

good morning, brides!

i've been contemplating about today's post ALL NIGHT!  should i add ANOTHER DIY project to my list..well, after conferring with my BFF and my fellow DIY DIVA EXTRAORDINARE torilynnsmith, i thought, ok..WHY NOT!?! 

so BDW, here's the latest...as you i'm sure you can tell, i'm ALL about COORDINATING..everything needs to match or go with the wedding's theme and colorscape...so..my fiance and i are having a welcome reception in the lobby bar of the iberostar rosehall beach on thursday night (the first night that our guests are in jamaica) followed by dinner.  i wanted to make the 'welcome reception' look more like a reception and not merely a meeting at the lobby bar, so i decided..i need DRINK FLAGS...personalized ones, of course...after scouring the web for inspiration, here's what i've come up with.

flags 1.JPG

flags 3b.JPGflags 2b.JPG

flags 4b.JPG

ladies, these were fairly painless to make..and i think they'll add a nice touch for our welcome reception and maybe even our wedding reception..i'm thinking i'll use the paisley printed ones for the welcome reception and maybe the ribbon ones for the wedding reception.

can't wait to hear yall's (ode to TX for the ya'll) thoughts on these.

well, that's it for today's planning post.

until next time, happy planning!!  cheesy.gif

R~

THANKS so much, starfish0512...i'm absolutely loving ALL of the DIY projects and wedding planning.

i appreciate your kindness and look forward to posting more, soon.

until next time, happy planning!!

R~

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 View Post

First of all... I CAN'T believe I am just finding your thread!

Second of all... your projects are amazing - as you've been told and I have high respect for a fellow detailed oriented bride, I share your "type A" if you will, meant in the kindest possible way

Third of all... if I could quote every single picture I loved I'd probably win an award for the longest post EVER. So I'll focus on these lovelies below.  I found this starfish punch in Michaels the other day and purchased it with intentions of doing exactly below for my AHR.  Best part of being a DIY'er with an AHR I get to design two parties with different feels to them...

Congrats on all of it and like everyone else... I can't wait to see what tomorrow's post will bring :)

hi, islandgirl910...

i found those in the scrapbooking and sticker aisle at michaels..they're removable so the shoes can be work well AFTER my big day!

until next time, happy planning!!

R~

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

R~ can you tell me where you purchased the bling that you have underneath your shoes? (I DO...TG RG etc.)

Thank you! :)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Everything looks great R, I love your hunny's bachelor brunch invite!!!!!!!!! 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/74385/tori-patrick-s-oot-bags-price-break-down-templates-and-lots-of-pics

thanks, torilynn...

my honey 'suits' up every day for work..and he's in fashion so i had to find a super 'fly' bald guy for his invite....needless to say, he LOVED it!  cheesy.gif

R~

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Everything looks great R, I love your hunny's bachelor brunch invite!!!!!!!!! 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/74385/tori-patrick-s-oot-bags-price-break-down-templates-and-lots-of-pics