Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

good evening, fellow BDW.com brides..today's planning post is ALL ABOUT BARGAINS!

ok, so i'm ALL ABOUT A GOOD BARGAIN!  ANYTHING $1.00 or less is my kinda bargain.  we ALL know how expensive DW can be..with the travel and all, it can get to be expensive..not nearly as expense as an AHW but still expensive...so, i'm ALWAYS looking for a deal...

so today's deal..i'm almost scared to even type it...for fear that ALL of you will go into SHOCK..ok, so here it goes.

i found luggage tags..for 40 cents/ea at Michaels..yes, ladies..40 CENTS..that's right folks..way under a dollar..needless to say, i'll be going to ALL of the Michaels in my area searching and collecting luggage tags..take a peak below.  but beware!  you will be SHOCKED!

luggage tag front.JPG

luggage tag back.JPG

now that the shock has warn off...i'd like to show you some great $1 deals also found at michaels today...these are what i like to call my Bob Loot... my honey is in AWE and LOVE with ALL THINGS BOB MARLEY...so, to find these items for $1 and the bob marley book at the 1/2 price book store (clearance section) for $2.00 was a GREAT FIND!  i bought three of EVERYTHING..one for my honey, one for my son and one for my dad...a part of me feels like i just might have to include some of these items (if not all) in the survival kits because what's jamaica without Bob?  uhm, the Bahamas?!?  lol! 

HERE'S A PEAK AT THE BOB LOOT!

bob loot 2.jpg

pic above includes: (all items $1/each)

pencil pouch - will be filled with the toiletries i got my son

car decals

bob post it notes

bob note pad

bob pencils

and a book all about bob and his records for $2/each

alright, ladies..that's it for today's post...tomorrow will be dedicated to my latest DIY project...postcards!

until then, happy planning!!!

R~

I saw all the Bob stuff at Michaels the other day!!!!! I thought of all the Jamaica brides that it would be perfect for!!!! Will the Bob Marley stuff be a surprise for your future hubby?!

I LOVE the luggage tags! What a great find, Did they come in a pack together or sold individually?!

At my location they were at the bins (like the dollar ones) right by the front cash.  Good luck!!!!

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

I was in Michaels today and would've loved to pick up the Bob stuff. I am a huge fan of his too. What section did you see the Bob stuff in bc I will surely go back! Fits the Jamaican theme perfectly!

Great finds!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

good evening, fellow BDW.com brides..today's planning post is ALL ABOUT BARGAINS!

ok, so i'm ALL ABOUT A GOOD BARGAIN!  ANYTHING $1.00 or less is my kinda bargain.  we ALL know how expensive DW can be..with the travel and all, it can get to be expensive..not nearly as expense as an AHW but still expensive...so, i'm ALWAYS looking for a deal...

so today's deal..i'm almost scared to even type it...for fear that ALL of you will go into SHOCK..ok, so here it goes.

i found luggage tags..for 40 cents/ea at Michaels..yes, ladies..40 CENTS..that's right folks..way under a dollar..needless to say, i'll be going to ALL of the Michaels in my area searching and collecting luggage tags..take a peak below.  but beware!  you will be SHOCKED!

luggage tag front.JPG

luggage tag back.JPG

now that the shock has warn off...i'd like to show you some great $1 deals also found at michaels today...these are what i like to call my Bob Loot... my honey is in AWE and LOVE with ALL THINGS BOB MARLEY...so, to find these items for $1 and the bob marley book at the 1/2 price book store (clearance section) for $2.00 was a GREAT FIND!  i bought three of EVERYTHING..one for my honey, one for my son and one for my dad...a part of me feels like i just might have to include some of these items (if not all) in the survival kits because what's jamaica without Bob?  uhm, the Bahamas?!?  lol! 

HERE'S A PEAK AT THE BOB LOOT!

bob loot 2.jpg

pic above includes: (all items $1/each)

pencil pouch - will be filled with the toiletries i got my son

car decals

bob post it notes

bob note pad

bob pencils

and a book all about bob and his records for $2/each

alright, ladies..that's it for today's post...tomorrow will be dedicated to my latest DIY project...postcards!

until then, happy planning!!!

R~

good afternoon, fellow BDW.com brides..its that time again..

for today's planning post, i'm going to talk about postcards.

so, i want to have postcards available for my guests upon arrival but i also want to put a unique postcard with it welcoming our guests to jamaica.  i've decided i'll purchase authentic jamaican postcards and maybe even some stamps upon landing..i'm pretty sure i can score postcards at the airport.  i'm thinking i'll give each guests at least three post cards along with my personal DIY postcard with a handwritten message for each guest or couple.  here's a peak at the personal card.

postcard front.JPG

postcard back.JPG

the back includes our logo and even lines for the guest's name and address..i'll likely put the hotel's address there so it looks 'authentic'...  msnwink.gif

alright, so today, you guys get a bonus post..because i'm dying to show you my latest DIY project..i like to call this..something is brewing in Jamaica..and what's brewing, you might ask??  well, LOVE, of course AND coffee...take a peak.  please keep in mind, this is a DRAFT..i have to perfect the label and getting it to affix to the bag..but i wanted to share. 

coffee bag front 2.JPG

each bag will contain enough coffee for each guest to enjoy one pot of blue mountain coffee (found at marshalls for $6.99/bag).

coffee bag back 2.JPG

i used the martha stewart stamp for the back (gotta love martha - all of her scrapbooking stuff is 25% off with an online coupon at Michaels).

coffee bag again 2.JPG

well, that marks the end of today's post.  i hope you all like the coffee favors as much as i do...  cheesy.gif

until next time, happy planning!!

R~