Yep.  I put an engagement photo.

Originally Posted by trivera5521 View Post

Thanks Jszy!! So just to be clear although this an amazing alternative to the kits however you are unable to change the pictures once the sand has been put in right?

Hi there, I am just wondering what you ladies used to caulked the glass? This is the only part I am confused about.  Thank you!!

Hey Kay!  Just regular caulk from home depot/lowes and a caulking gun.  You can use white or clear.

Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post

Hi there, I am just wondering what you ladies used to caulked the glass? This is the only part I am confused about.  Thank you!!

Hey Kay!  Just regular caulk from home depot/lowes and a caulking gun.  You can use white or clear.
Perfect thank you so much.... I'm going to try this out today. Wish me luck:)

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

Sorry for the delay with posting pictures and info on the frame I purchased from Michael's for my floating picture sand frame. It's a 4 way frame with removable panels. I haven't worked on my frame yet because I've been so busy with planning considering my big day is 28 days away. YIKES!! Here are the pictures:

Dover-20110908-00109.jpg

Dover-20110908-00110.jpg

Okay ladies I bought this frame today, it is very practical for this DIY project... except I think a second piece of glass is needed to insure the sand doesn't seep out the back of the frame.  What did you ladies do that used this frame?