Photo

FREE Jamaica Tourist Guide Ideal for OOT Bags

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

i just called that number, canadiangirl and was told they were out too...

not sure if there's a 'conspiracy' going on but..i'm being told they are out.

HMMM?????

we may have missed the boat on those FREEBIES!!!  either that, or they're hip to us all sharing ideas about freebies... 

R~

#62 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

I just called my TA who is the one i got them shipped to......and i got the books and the luggage tags, if i can ill get some for you.....ill have to get back to you on that????!!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#63 celticgirl

celticgirl
      • 266 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

I just called there, and they said they dont give them out at all... what did you say when talking to them? GAH maybe I should give you my information and get you to talk to them and ship them to my address!! LOL

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

You should try calling the number i called they had a ton of everything still

1-800-465-2624

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
        January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#64 celticgirl

celticgirl
        • 266 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

I wish I didnt need 67, or id ask someone if they had extra's OR if they could order some spare if they run into the lucky chance that they are able to get some, I think its all who you talk to, because when I got my guides other brides were having issues getting them! Maybe I will try my email contact that I have.

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
          January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#65 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

i have no idea lol like i said i talked to my TA and she has them with her....under her desk????!!!!!!! i dont know, maybe call jamaica and see if they have them?

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

I just called there, and they said they dont give them out at all... what did you say when talking to them? GAH maybe I should give you my information and get you to talk to them and ship them to my address!! LOL

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#66 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

i think the folks we're chatting with at the tourist board are pulling one over on us..i bet a TA could get em...i'll check w/mine and see if she can work some magic..although, sometimes she's too lazy to do anything...

good grief!

we'll keep ya'll posted.

R~

#67 imajoseph

imajoseph
              • 12 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

i just called the number too at the toronto office , the lady said she didnt have any luggage tags available but she had some brochures, she then proceeded to ask where i found out about this free "giveaway" it sounded to me like they have had quite a lot of calls recently for these and have stopped handing the luggage tags out for free, anyway she is sending me "some" brouchures, i cant imagine very many to put in our OOT bags

#68 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:21 AM

yeah, i think the FREEBIES are coming to an end...if i were a 2012 bride..i'd wait awhile..then try back in january...or have your TA call.

i'm afraid too many BDW folks have been calling and getting in on the FREEBIES that the 'gig is up'...

sorry, ladies!!

R~

ps..i bet the guides will still be FREE...

#69 susan1672

susan1672
                  • Vendor
                  • 231 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:13 PM

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by exquisite02 

Here are the pictures! I posted the pictures in another thread as well. SAM_0001.JPGSAM_0006.JPGSAM_0007.JPG

#70 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

hehehehehhehehehehe see what I started lol sorry ladies...i wish you would have gotten them

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

yeah, i think the FREEBIES are coming to an end...if i were a 2012 bride..i'd wait awhile..then try back in january...or have your TA call.

i'm afraid too many BDW folks have been calling and getting in on the FREEBIES that the 'gig is up'...

sorry, ladies!!

R~

ps..i bet the guides will still be FREE...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users