Photo

FREE Jamaica Tourist Guide Ideal for OOT Bags

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:08 AM

canadiangirl...any idea what the luggage tags look like?  are they plastic/paper, what do they say???

i need some details...please...

anyone???

R~

#32 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
    • 260 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:28 AM

yes details

All because, two people fell in love!

#33 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

im getting the NEW addition .. the guy on the phone was more than helpful and really nice. YEAH the luggage tags are free to, even if i dont use them for the wedding...i could do something with them for our AHR or something lol i really didnt think it through lol but when my TA said they might have them....I called right way lol

I will def take pics when they come in, come to think about it i didnt even ask what they looked like hehehehe

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#34 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

alright...lol so i just called again and i could not be more impressed with the service i got. And this is the info I just got from him

ADDITION was done in November

LUGGAGE TAGS are plastic with a Jamaican flag on it

there is no cost for shipping and it will all be shipped asap hope this helps everyone

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#35 exquisite02

exquisite02
          • Site Supporter
          • 121 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Canadiangirl, Thank you for posting this! I'm getting my Fl to call right now if they are willing to ship to your location then they can ship within the greater area of toronto then too lol I really just want the free luggage tags!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

alright...lol so i just called again and i could not be more impressed with the service i got. And this is the info I just got from him

ADDITION was done in November

LUGGAGE TAGS are plastic with a Jamaican flag on it

there is no cost for shipping and it will all be shipped asap hope this helps everyone

#36 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

because im in regina right now, i got them to ship it to my moms address.....they were really helpful...let me know how he makes out! i luv the idea of having jamaica luggage tags too

Originally Posted by exquisite02 

Canadiangirl, Thank you for posting this! I'm getting my Fl to call right now if they are willing to ship to your location then they can ship within the greater area of toronto then too lol I really just want the free luggage tags!

#37 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:48 AM

canadiangirl...

i will be calling for those luggage tags too...let's hope they do them in the US..so THANKFUL for the heads-up.

until next time, happy planning!!

R~

#38 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

np...hopefully they have alot left.... i just got an email from my TA, and they are sending the box with the books and luggage tags to her...something about not sending to a residence I will give you more info on monday when i get to talk to her!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

canadiangirl...

i will be calling for those luggage tags too...let's hope they do them in the US..so THANKFUL for the heads-up.

until next time, happy planning!!

R~

#39 exquisite02

exquisite02
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 121 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:31 AM

I got my Guide books and Luggage tags yesterday! They actually gave us more than what we needed! Great service! we called last thursday and they can and confirmed the night before that delivered. So we got them in less than a week. I do live in the GTA so I think someone from the office must have dropped it off because we got it after work hours. So happy with my luggage tags and that everything was for free!

#40 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:34 AM

Yeah i cant wait to see mine

Originally Posted by exquisite02 

I got my Guide books and Luggage tags yesterday! They actually gave us more than what we needed! Great service! we called last thursday and they can and confirmed the night before that delivered. So we got them in less than a week. I do live in the GTA so I think someone from the office must have dropped it off because we got it after work hours. So happy with my luggage tags and that everything was for free!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users