Photo

Baja Weddings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:03 PM

After reading such a favorable review about Baja, I'm wondering more about them.
    Has anyone used them?

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JENESIS
    After reading such a favorable review about Baja, I'm wondering more about them.
    Has anyone used them?

i think there are a few brides on here using them...i think Natalie (toesnthsnd) is one of them and she has been really happy with them.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
      Has anyone used them?
      Hello- I can say that so far things are going good with Baja Weddings. I am working with Natalie the officer manager. She has been doing weddings for 6 years, but is orginially from England. I also like the fact that the companies owners are from so cal, and live between cabo and ca, so I know I could get in touch with them right away if there are problems.

I didnt think i would get much done since my wedding is not until next october, but she has been good at responding to emails and all the questions I have. To date I have confirmed the location, reception site, person conducting the ceremony, blood work and photographer.

I also like that she does not try to "sell" me on certain items. For example I told her that we are going to use an ipod for recpetion music and did not need a dj or speaker system she just ok. She actually said it works out pretty good with a small wedding (30 guests).

Hopefully this is all a good sign for future planning!

#4 JENESIS

JENESIS
      • 394 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
        Hopefully this is all a good sign for future planning!

Yes it is. Thank you so much.

I wasn't getting much help from Maye. She told me that all she did was coordinate vendors, and I think I will need some help with other things, such as blood work.

Thanks again.

I will e-mail them.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
        I wasn't getting much help from Maye. She told me that all she did was coordinate vendors, and I think I will need some help with other things, such as blood work.

won't emeline help you with the blood work?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 JENESIS

JENESIS
        • 394 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:32 PM

I am not positive. I know that I want someone that can make sure that the set up an the location is good and that my DJ, Mariachi and photographer are going to show up.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:38 PM

Quote:
          I am not positive. I know that I want someone that can make sure that the set up an the location is good and that my DJ, Mariachi and photographer are going to show up.
          i know emeline will do that...she cna be a little diff. to reach sometimes but have not heard about her dropping the ball that much.

Awards and recognition: 

#8 JENESIS

JENESIS
          • 394 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:05 AM

Ok. I'll try to talk to her again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users