Sign in to follow this  
Ginny

Royal Decameron Complex?

Hi nikole2012 Thanks for the price quote! That is helpful! I will be getting married there this Aug 2012! I have a few questions to ask you like where did you have your first dance and if there was music for the ceremony when you walk down the aisle. Also can I see a few pics? Thanks again. Trinaho@gmail.com :-) i am also working with Claudio from the resort.

Yes the ceremony will be at the royal Decameron on the beach And we haven't decided about rehearsal dinner yet but im sure they Would do a nice job of setting something up at one of the Restaraunts

nikole2013, congratulations on your wedding. Curious to see how it turned out? As a travel agent, this resort is really popular for leisure travel amongst my clientele but I have never organized any weddings there, any tips?

Thanks!

Have a great long weekend.

-Jill

I was hoping someone can give me a contact number and/or name for arranging a wedding at the Royal Decameron complex.  We had already had our tripped booked for this Dec 2013 and my boyfriend has now said he would like to get married there!  HELP! :) 

Hello, 

Did you have your wedding at the Royal Decameron Complex?  Can you let me know who helped you with the details to get it set up etc? Thanks!

I'm not sure how dead this thread is, but I just recently booked my wedding through the Decameron, and I could not be happier with the cost, and the amount of help Caludio is giving me every step of the way. Its been smooth sailing so far and I see nothing but in the future.