Photo

Catamaran cruise for a reception at sandals montego bay

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 jayrocc83

jayrocc83
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:08 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows about the Catamaran cruise that Sandals offers for reception. We are planning on having our reception and was wondering if anyone has done it and how it was.

#2 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
    • 171 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

Curious myself - its kinda pricey but I think it could be a blast!

#3 CJCSRC

CJCSRC
      • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:37 AM

Also curious...anyone have any advice?

#4 CJCSRC

CJCSRC
        • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:15 AM

Anyone?!

#5 mowrer1943

mowrer1943
          • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:58 AM

I can't give any response on how the cruise was, but I can tell you I'm doing this in lieu of having a private dinner after the wedding. We are getting the private rehearsal dinner for booking 10 rooms so we thought why do another sit down dinner? Depending on how many guests you have coming (we have 20) it's about as pricey as the private dinner at $75/person.

We are getting married at 4 and the cruise is leaving for a twilight cruise at 5:30-7:30. It comes with finger foods (wraps, appetizers etc), a fully stocked bar with a bartender and a DJ. We are paying $1950 for this. We have the KATT cruise all to ourselves and we are bringing our wedding cake on board with us and we plan on doing the toast, cutting of the cake and our 1st dance while out on the cruise. We really just thought this would be an awesome thing for our guests....and it incorporates the whole "going to Jamaica" to get married theme :-)

I'm getting married Feb. 18th, 2012 at SGOR.

I've heard the cruise is awesome and fun, but unfortunately I can't give you any 1st hand knowledge for obvious reasons. Hope this helps a bit???

Nicky

#6 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
            • 423 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

We are doing pretty much the same thing as Nicky.

I can't comment on what sandles offers we are going through Island Routes, and hartering the catamran. It was much cheaper than going through our resort for the catamran.

Here is our contact if you are interested:

Melissa Forbes

mforbes@islandroutestours.com

#7 CJCSRC

CJCSRC
              • 8 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

Thanks you guys! Nicki, I'm getting married in June...do you think you could let me know how it turned out? I would more than greatly appreciate it! Cngrats by the way! CJ

#8 mowrer1943

mowrer1943
                • 21 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

Of course!

#9 2thick4u

2thick4u
                  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

Nicky, how did this Turn Out? Were you aboe to bring your cake on board & have your first dance? Was it Bumpy?

Originally Posted by mowrer1943 

I can't give any response on how the cruise was, but I can tell you I'm doing this in lieu of having a private dinner after the wedding. We are getting the private rehearsal dinner for booking 10 rooms so we thought why do another sit down dinner? Depending on how many guests you have coming (we have 20) it's about as pricey as the private dinner at $75/person.

We are getting married at 4 and the cruise is leaving for a twilight cruise at 5:30-7:30. It comes with finger foods (wraps, appetizers etc), a fully stocked bar with a bartender and a DJ. We are paying $1950 for this. We have the KATT cruise all to ourselves and we are bringing our wedding cake on board with us and we plan on doing the toast, cutting of the cake and our 1st dance while out on the cruise. We really just thought this would be an awesome thing for our guests....and it incorporates the whole "going to Jamaica" to get married theme :-)

I'm getting married Feb. 18th, 2012 at SGOR.

I've heard the cruise is awesome and fun, but unfortunately I can't give you any 1st hand knowledge for obvious reasons. Hope this helps a bit???

Nicky

#10 2thick4u

2thick4u
                    • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Did you enjoy the Cruise? Were you able to bring your cake onboard?

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

We are doing pretty much the same thing as Nicky.

I can't comment on what sandles offers we are going through Island Routes, and hartering the catamran. It was much cheaper than going through our resort for the catamran.

Here is our contact if you are interested:

Melissa Forbes

mforbes@islandroutestours.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users