Sign in to follow this  
athenae25

hello!! newbie hard rock punta cana bride (possibly!!!)

Hello ladies!!  I am just so excited to have found this forum!  I just emailed hard rock punta cana tonight for a possible 6 pm wedding on friday, april 13 2012 and i am just thrilled!!  Haven't booked anything yet but it looks fantastic!!  Im looking forward to browsing all these threads and just soaking in the information!  Thanks for letting me introduce myself!

It's great to hear another bride planning a friday the 13th wedding!  Most people think we are crazy for getting married on a friday the 13th!!

Congratulations and Welcome! All of the 2012 brides are over here:

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/71909/2012-brides-roll-call

If you do choose the Hard Rock be sure that take full advantage of the Resort Credit from Palace Resorts!

Don't be shy about asking questions, the other brides are beyond supportive.

Happy Planning!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.

• I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics