I am a featured wedding

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:08 AM

That is awesome Christine!!! I love CM and used them too, they do great work!

#22 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:48 AM

Oh Christine that is so great. It is wonderful when your hardwork and eye for detail is recognized. You put together such a beautiful wedding that you are most deserving to be a featured wedding.

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:15 AM

+++++++++++++++++++

the pluses are from my cat, max

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:20 PM

Christine that is so cool! But who could be surprised your wedding was gorgeous and looked absolutely perfect!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#25 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
        • 812 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:31 PM

How cool is that!!! Jackie is absolutely right - your wedding was so beautiful, I am not surprised at all!

#26 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:35 PM

That is SSSSOOOO awesome! Did you just send pics of all the CM stuff you used and they picked you b/c of how well you incorporated everything? That is entirely too cool!!!

#27 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv
            That is SSSSOOOO awesome! Did you just send pics of all the CM stuff you used and they picked you b/c of how well you incorporated everything? That is entirely too cool!!!
            yes they had a link on their site, I was looking at their baby stuff since my sister is having a little boy in 6 weeks and saw they were asking for photos of brides who used their items. So I sent them an e-mail and then she (the owner) e-mailed me last night to tell me it was all up.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#28 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              yes they had a link on their site, I was looking at their baby stuff since my sister is having a little boy in 6 weeks and saw they were asking for photos of brides who used their items. So I sent them an e-mail and then she (the owner) e-mailed me last night to tell me it was all up.
              That's so cool! You had the most GORGEOUS wedding -- top to bottom!

#29 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:43 PM

Thank you Tami, that is very kind of you. We had a great time and I am a teacher, sorority girl who loves projects. This was a fun and huge project.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#30 ajncooter

ajncooter
              • 983 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:25 PM

fun... how exciting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users