Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sllefebvr

50% - 75% off at Bath & Body Works!!

Recommended Posts


Ya, that's what I thought, doesn't seem like anything amazing, at least not for our OOTs... maybe if you wanted to do some early christmas shopping lol

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

thanx for the post hun! ill hold off till we move back to london then



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I started on mine but if you want to send it you know I will take a look!!!!!!

 

I promise to share all once I am done!! Sorry I have been slacking the last few days!!!!! I hope to be successful tomorrow and get you those monograms!!!!! 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

oh tori:

 

i just did do not disturb signs lol u want them????



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


lol lol ill e-mail it to you, and the eat drink be married sign too!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


I started on mine but if you want to send it you know I will take a look!!!!!!

 

I promise to share all once I am done!! Sorry I have been slacking the last few days!!!!! I hope to be successful tomorrow and get you those monograms!!!!! 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only I didn't live so far away from a Bath and Body Works Store!  Although I have ordered online before from the website, that was before they introduced insanly high shipping prices to Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is so strange, since they have canadian stores now you would think the shipping costs would be MORE affordable!!!

 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

If only I didn't live so far away from a Bath and Body Works Store!  Although I have ordered online before from the website, that was before they introduced insanly high shipping prices to Canada.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


You would think, but I guess it is because when you order online it gets shipped from the states. 
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

That is so strange, since they have canadian stores now you would think the shipping costs would be MORE affordable!!!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×