Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Ring Shell instead of pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Okay ladies this is mine. i made it last night. I can't figure out what it's missing.
Click the image to open in full size.
with or without ribbon?
I like it with the ribbon but I agree with Julie about using your wedding color for your ribbon

I got the starfish and shell from a local shell shop along the beach here in Florida. You may want to check out Michaels or a local craft store. You never know what they carry.

i just got mine in the mail from redenvelope its a silver shaped shell thats engraved with our names date and location. We can use it as a tealight holder or trinket box. I think I will save it and pass it down to my kids. Maybe it will become a family heirloom or something.

Here is what I have so far for the ring shell. I have old rings of mine tied in since we don't have our wedding bands yet. Also, we will probably have the real ones tied in, but my Mom will be walking down the aisle with our kids, so we will tie them in right before we walk down. The ribbon stuff that goes around the back part of the shell is looser underneath so his hand will fit into it nicely.

Let me know what you think. Should I make any changes?