Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Ring Shell instead of pillow

Recommended Posts

does anyone have pictures of what they did for this.... or what they plan to do? I got a really awesome shell while I was at the beach and I am not sure what I am going to do with it now.... tia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laurab did one, it used to be in her siggy pic.

It was very nice.

 

I may try it. She bought the shell at Hobby Lobby and glued ribbon to the bottom and added some sand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a shell at Michaels and I am going to glue my colour ribbon to it and put fake rings inside (I don't want my nephew to lose the real ones)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I got a shell at Michaels and I am going to glue my colour ribbon to it and put fake rings inside (I don't want my nephew to lose the real ones)
I am doing the same thing, but with a shell I got from the beach. Shelley - I will post a pic when I have it done, my sister will hopefully work on it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I am doing the same thing, but with a shell I got from the beach. Shelley - I will post a pic when I have it done, my sister will hopefully work on it soon.
You are going to work on it soon? I have 1 month and 3 weeks to go and I have not done it yet. lol I think I am not as on the ball as most of the ladies on this site. Life is so busy, its hard to get things like this done, but I need to get on it, or I am going to have a lot to do before we go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
You are going to work on it soon? I have 1 month and 3 weeks to go and I have not done it yet. lol I think I am not as on the ball as most of the ladies on this site. Life is so busy, its hard to get things like this done, but I need to get on it, or I am going to have a lot to do before we go.

Trust me, it's not me that is on the ball, it is my sister. She lives with me and is a teacher, so she had the last 3 months without a full time job and is hanging around my house looking for ways to pay me back for living rent-free (haha). She loves crafty things and has volunteered to do so much for my wedding. Last night she was painting the picture frames that I'm using for table numbers! Thank god I have hersmile36.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Trust me, it's not me that is on the ball, it is my sister. She lives with me and is a teacher, so she had the last 3 months without a full time job and is hanging around my house looking for ways to pay me back for living rent-free (haha). She loves crafty things and has volunteered to do so much for my wedding. Last night she was painting the picture frames that I'm using for table numbers! Thank god I have hersmile36.gif
Wow, that is awesome to have someone to help you out so much. I am sure my BM's would help me, I just need to ask. I have been so busy that I need to make the time though. I am busy every weekend till the wedding, so this was a good reminder that I need to designate some time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I am doing the same thing, but with a shell I got from the beach. Shelley - I will post a pic when I have it done, my sister will hopefully work on it soon.
awesome Lizz!! I can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
You are going to work on it soon? I have 1 month and 3 weeks to go and I have not done it yet. lol I think I am not as on the ball as most of the ladies on this site. Life is so busy, its hard to get things like this done, but I need to get on it, or I am going to have a lot to do before we go.
Julie I am in the same boat as you, I am still trying to get things done with 2 months to go!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×