Sign in to follow this  
Ginny

Mexico wedding, January 2012

My fiance and I just decided to have our wedding in Mexico in January next year! I am so excited about a wedding on the beach! His parents spend a few weeks in Bucerias every year in January so we'd like to have our wedding there. I want something very simple and private. Any suggestions for planners, locations for the ceremony or reception, and places to stay would be greatly appreciated!

This website has already given me so many awesome ideas!  

Hola Ginny,

This original idea for a wiki is actually contains more slideshows and links to all the resorts in this region, as well as links back to many of them who wrote reviews here on BDWF.  We think this resource ROCKS, hopefully you do too.  http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/wiki/del-sol-photography-slideshows-riviera-maya

welcome to mexico!

Originally Posted by Ginny View Post

My fiance and I just decided to have our wedding in Mexico in January next year! I am so excited about a wedding on the beach! His parents spend a few weeks in Bucerias every year in January so we'd like to have our wedding there. I want something very simple and private. Any suggestions for planners, locations for the ceremony or reception, and places to stay would be greatly appreciated!

This website has already given me so many awesome ideas!  

Welcome! Bucerias is beautiful! Happy planning:)

Just a quick update. We're going to be having our wedding and reception at Karen's Place in Bucerias. Some of our guests are staying in a group at the Royal Decameron and some are going to stay at other places in Bucerias. The wedding date is Jan16, 2012. I am soo excited!