Jump to content
hollyd

Maya Diseno Floral - Great, AFFORDABLE Florist in Playa/Cancun Area

Recommended Posts


I was wondering the same thing!

I emailed him a couple of days ago and did not hear from him..SO, I called him early this morning. When I spoke to him, I mentioned that I was getting married in a couple of weeks.  He stated that he would get back to me and reply to my emails today. I am still waiting for his email!

 

My wedding is around the corner, so If he does not reply within the next 2 days, I will have to look for another flower vendor.

 

Good luck to you!

 

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Ladies,

 

Does anyone know how long it takes Marvin to respond via email?  I have sent 2 and haven't heard from him.  Thanks for any help that you could give.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cancun911,

 

Best wishes to you.  I hope that he comes through.  This is crazy ;-()

Originally Posted by cancun911 View Post


I was wondering the same thing!

I emailed him a couple of days ago and did not hear from him..SO, I called him early this morning. When I spoke to him, I mentioned that I was getting married in a couple of weeks.  He stated that he would get back to me and reply to my emails today. I am still waiting for his email!

 

My wedding is around the corner, so If he does not reply within the next 2 days, I will have to look for another flower vendor.

 

Good luck to you!

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cancun911, I hope that you heard from Marvin today as he finally answered my email.  I'm not in the least bit upset that it took him long as he surely delivered on price and the sample pictures that I sent him.

 

May your wedding be all that you want it to be!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cocnoir1908:

 

I feel better knowing that he replied to you. Hopefully I am next on his list! I really do not feel like overpaying for the flowers offered at the hotel. 

 

Congratulations to you!

 

Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Cancun911, I hope that you heard from Marvin today as he finally answered my email.  I'm not in the least bit upset that it took him long as he surely delivered on price and the sample pictures that I sent him.

 

May your wedding be all that you want it to be!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally understand!!  His prices were quite reasonable for what I was looking for and actually will save me money on lugging the silk flowers to Mexico.
 

Originally Posted by cancun911 View Post

cocnoir1908:

 

I feel better knowing that he replied to you. Hopefully I am next on his list! I really do not feel like overpaying for the flowers offered at the hotel. 

 

Congratulations to you!

 

Thanks!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used Marvin for my wedding July 15 at the Cancun Palace..they were amazing!! I had him do my centerpieces and bouquets for my bridesmaids...he delivered them the day of my wedding, right on time!! ill post pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Katrina! Glad to hear another palace resort besides Moon has used Marvin and everything went smoothly! Did you have a family member put the centerpieces on the table or did the WC do them for you?

 

Can't wait to see photos and hopefully read your review! :)

 

Originally Posted by katrina305 View Post

I used Marvin for my wedding July 15 at the Cancun Palace..they were amazing!! I had him do my centerpieces and bouquets for my bridesmaids...he delivered them the day of my wedding, right on time!! ill post pics



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the GREAT info and pics...Marvin sounds like a gem...I'm planning my RM/Playa wedding for July 2012..and I will definitely get ahold of him. His prices also sound right...flowers are the last thing on our list, and basically whatever money is left over we will use on flowers....

 

Can anyone recommend any other florists besides Marvin, I'd be curious for comparison sake?

 

Thanks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×