Casa Dorada

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mastar

mastar
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Hello Cabo brides (or grooms), 

Can anyone send or give me any feedback (pricing) on a wedding for about 50 people at Casa Dorada?

Thanks...

#2 MyGirlTuesday

MyGirlTuesday
    • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:03 AM

What I do know is that I chose against Casa Dorada simply because with the rate they were charging me for the wedding ($4800 for up to 35 guests), they gave almost zero discount on the rooms for my party. Actually, the small discounts they did give were on the second and third tier rooms. I tried to negotiate, but they weren't interested (our wedding is in January, when times are slow), so I moved locations and got an awesome deal at the Bahia Hotel!

#3 mastar

mastar
      • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

Thanks for your feedback!

#4 ltringale

ltringale
        • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

Hi,

I am interested in the Bahia hotel, can you tell me a little bit about what information you have found about it?  Is it right on the beach?

Thanks!

#5 cgandrg

cgandrg
          • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

Hi Mastar,

Congrats on your engagement! I just got married in Cabo on June 18th and our reception was at Casa Dorada. The venue is amazing people are still talking about our wedding lol...I would say about $6000 more or less just depends on what you want. I planned my whole wedding myself but I am also Mexican-American which can help you wheel and deal down there one thing I do suggest is get everything you get quoted in writing, keep all emails, if you send payments do it using your VISA/MC or if you do bank transfers keep all paperwork. 

Casa Dorada is amazing the staff is amazing so much so that you don't even have to have any kind of floral arrangements since their venue is so modern and pretty and literally in front of Los Arcos. 

#6 MyGirlTuesday

MyGirlTuesday
            • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hi Itringale! The Bahia does not have beach views (it used to, but then they built Casa Dorada), but the Medano Beach Club is the "activity beach" for the Bahia and it's my understanding that they have towels and beach chairs reserved on the beach for Bahia guests. Apparently the two owners are friends and work together. 

I'm getting married at the Medano Beach Club on their beach and we're all staying at the Bahia!! Great deal--I'm having 30 guests and am keeping within my $10K budget! Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by ltringale 

Hi,

I am interested in the Bahia hotel, can you tell me a little bit about what information you have found about it?  Is it right on the beach?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users