• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Wisco4

Wisco4
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nabilahaq
    Yikes, I leave for Cabo in 8 days....! My wedding is Sept 15th. But chances are that 2 storms won't be one right after the next, right....?
    I think you'll be ok. My fiance and I will be there from the 26-29th for a site visit. I'll be a prayin'!!!

~Amanda

#12 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:11 AM

Yikes! I hope the worst is over for now so they can clean up before October!

#13 dmj916

dmj916
      • 19 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

I just got married on August 25th in Los Cabos @ Dreams at the weather said Thunderstorms every day that we were there. We did not have any rain. Well, we had a few sprinkles for 5 minutes. Nothing major. It was absolutely beautiful, perfect weather. I will post pics soon
        Jamie and Darius
        August 25th, 2007

#14 nabilahaq

nabilahaq
        • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:18 AM

Phew! Ok thank you for the confirmation. Puts my nerves at ease. I've heard the same from my coordinator. I do have a question about the heat and humidity....exactly how bad is it on a scale of 1 to 10?

#15 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nabilahaq
            Phew! Ok thank you for the confirmation. Puts my nerves at ease. I've heard the same from my coordinator. I do have a question about the heat and humidity....exactly how bad is it on a scale of 1 to 10?
            Good question I'd be interested to know that too, ecspecially around this time of year. We leave in 3 weeks...Wohooo
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#16 nabilahaq

nabilahaq
            • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

I just got off the phone with my coordinator at the Palmilla, and she said that there is no sand on the beaches, I guess the hurricane washed the sand away. (this is at the Palmilla, not sure about the other resorts). She said that pictures on the beach are going to be ok, but there is no room to lay out on the beach... curious to see what exactly that looks like....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users