Photo

Hurricane watch for CABO!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MERRYME

MERRYME
  • 324 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:19 AM

Tropical storm Henriette. Looks like it is definitely going to affect Cabo.

http://www.bajainsid......nriette .htm
    Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
    22nd of December 2006

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:21 AM

Yikes! Here's hoping it loses momentum before it hits land. Another reminder that travel during hurricane season is a gamble...do we have any weddings there in the near future?

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:13 PM

my gut is telling me that it will only stay a category 1 so lets hope cabo has little to no damage.

i don't have any august or september weddings but do have some october weddings

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

UGH, hopefully it wont do much damage. Catagorie 1 is not all that bad. We leave at the end of the month for a site visit to Cabo so I'm praying extra these next couple weeks that nothing happens.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#5 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:57 PM

I will keep my fingers crossed for little or no damage. I don't want anyone's weddings or site visits to be affected.

#6 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

Cat 1 won't be so bad, I am sure all will be okay. Don't worry til it's time to worry, and now is not yet that time!

#7 olisa6

olisa6
            • 125 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:49 PM

My fingers are crossed!! I'm praying no damage and no more storms the rest of the year. I leave in 22 days for Cabo!!

#8 MERRYME

MERRYME
              • 324 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:20 AM

Henriette has definitely formed into H-1 and will be hitting between Cabo and San Jose del Cabo and comw out of La Paz.

It is set to hit land in the Cabo area today arround 3pm
                22nd of December 2006

#9 nabilahaq

nabilahaq
                • 28 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:20 PM

Yikes, I leave for Cabo in 8 days....! My wedding is Sept 15th. But chances are that 2 storms won't be one right after the next, right....?

#10 MERRYME

MERRYME
                  • 324 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:50 PM

It sounds like Cabo is fine- they had major rain and wind but has not done major damage. You can see posts from locals on the web page I posted earlier.

You should be fine on the 15th.
                    22nd of December 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users