Anyone using a purse, handbag, clutch on the wedding day? Ideas?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 cbandemer

• 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

I saw some really cute clutches for brides on etsy. I think you wouldnt need it for the ceremony but for after the ceremony if you wanted to keep your room key, lip gloss, some cash and if you smoke.

#12 Jessamaka

• 49 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

I'm making clutches for my wedding party and myself. I got the hardwear from the etsy store Upstyle. I don't know that I'll actually carry mine around for the wedding but my MOH will so I'll get her to carry my essientials, hey what are sister's for!

#13 jennaba3

• 210 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:58 AM

I was unsure whether to have a bag or not but after readin this I think I will get one for myself & bridesmaids.. I always carry a lipgloss on so will feel better having it myself than having to ask someone for it all the time.. Also Im having a formal AHR so it will come in handy for that too xxx

#14 deniden

• Site Supporter
        • 355 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
        • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:24 AM

I lovvve purses, so I really wanted a fun wedding one. I found a ton on etsy that I liked, but I loved this one and am working with the seller (perebags) to order it. She is going to add a chain to it so that I use it as a wristlet, and she is also putting an iron-on label on the inside that says "Mrs. Paynter" :) I want a clutch for my gloss and some other little stuff on the big day.

wedding clutch.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users