Photo

acrylic tumblers with straw...discountmugs.com coupon or better idea?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

I know you ladies are the best at finding great deals, so here's my desperate request...

The thing I really wanted to include in my OOT bags were personalized acrylic tumblers with lids/straws.  I just love these, and I know my guest would too!  The problem I am running into is that most companies want do less than 36, and I just need 10 (willing to get a few more if I need to meet a minimum).  I tried discountmugs.com, but for twelve (minimum) and the design set up fee, it's going to be almost $200.  I cannot justify paying thtat, and I'm about to just give up and order some generic ones from ebay.

I hope someone has an idea or fantastic coupon!  Thanks in advance!

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#2 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

Searched and searched for you.... and I didn't really come up with anything.. all the cups are over $200.00 so $200.00 seems like a good deal. But I did come across this website

http://www.chinawhol...er-16-oz_94954/

it says prices are Negotiable so maybe yo can talk them down?!? If you end up trying let me know how it works out!!

Good luck!

#3 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

I am not sure where you are located but Costco had packs of three for I think it was $15 or something around there.  Another bride posted them on here and I saw them not too long ago.  You could them do the waterproof stickers with your logo if you wanted to personalize but a great way to do a more affordable option.  Also great quality!

Originally Posted by wilsonj2 

I know you ladies are the best at finding great deals, so here's my desperate request...

The thing I really wanted to include in my OOT bags were personalized acrylic tumblers with lids/straws.  I just love these, and I know my guest would too!  The problem I am running into is that most companies want do less than 36, and I just need 10 (willing to get a few more if I need to meet a minimum).  I tried discountmugs.com, but for twelve (minimum) and the design set up fee, it's going to be almost $200.  I cannot justify paying thtat, and I'm about to just give up and order some generic ones from ebay.

I hope someone has an idea or fantastic coupon!  Thanks in advance!

#4 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:00 AM

I was going to mention cosco too, there is canadian tire..and also peir one has stuff too, and well i went to zellers which is the same as target and i went into their summer stuff and they had them there too. here is where we are getting ours maybe they have them there. I dont know about the price..but maybe its cheaper

http://stores.ebay.c...omotional-Items

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#5 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

Not sure where you are from, but If you are from Canada, try Superstore.  I bought great ones for our camping this summer there and they were 4 dollars each.  They come in a variety of colors and to personalize just get some waterproof stickers.

#6 Shahlo

Shahlo
          • 253 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

We looked at Superstore ones as well and they looked good

#7 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

I was out and about doing some wedding running around this weekend and felt like I saw these acrylic rumblers EVERYWHERE!!!! Winners/Homesense had all different styles colours and sizes starting at $4.99.  Walmart also had them as did Zellers like the girls mentioned.  I would reccomend just buying them "off the rack" especially for so few as you will get a way better deal!

#8 jenniferkuhr

jenniferkuhr
              • 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

Save your money!  Your wedding will be amazing without them!

#9 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                • 281 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:27 PM

I spotted them at Walmart also yesterday, double-walled acrylic cups with straw, many different colors/styles. If you only need ten then definetely just buy them at Walmart or someplace and get the waterproof clear stickers for them or something similar to personalize them!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                  ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#10 lorisue0129

lorisue0129
                  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

I was just looking at those today and found a site that you can personalize them and the minimum order is 12 cups.  There is a $50.00 set up fee for the printing though.  I have added the link below.  This is where I am ordering mine from.  Let me kknow what you think.

http://www.discountm...-with-straw.htm 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users