Photo

Atlantis welcome bags

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#11 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

Great stuff! I like your Atlantis bag. I would like to have one if I'm a guess. :D

#12 DRb2b

DRb2b
    • 96 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

Your bags are awesome! Great job! Of course your guests loved them, there are some really cool things in there. I would love to receive this bag! Congratulations!

#13 Jnadair

Jnadair
      • 186 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:00 AM

Great ideas!

#14 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
        • 923 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:35 AM

I had no doubt your guests would love them! They're amazing as are your skills! Did you assemble them before you packed? I'm wondering how they traveled

#15 skp1

skp1
          • 405 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:45 AM

I assembled the small baggies at home (better/worse, richer/poorer, sickness/health) but everything else I put together at the hotel.  It was a bit of a frenzy getting it done in time for our welcome party (our flight was delayed an hour, and boy that extra hour would have helped!) but it was so much easier to pack up this way.  I brought a stapler with me to do the big baggies and adhesive for the water bottle labels.  The rest was just stuffing and sorting - my sister & I set up a little assembly line to get it done.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#16 subbi

subbi
            • 217 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:55 AM

you did an amazing job with these....Congratulations!

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#17 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
              • 281 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

REALLY nice!! I love your bags!

Did I miss the template for your baggie-tops? Cause I love the idea of doing the baggies instead of throwing everything into the bag... I am doing vistaprint tshirts and pashmina's so I'll be putting those in tied with ribbon or something.. oh I can't wait for the guests to see the bags and their contents!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#18 skp1

skp1
                • 405 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

I didn't post the template for the baggy tops but it's on another thread here. I can't remember the name of the thread but I didn't start it. It was someone asking for templates and a bunch of us posted. I currently don't have computer access otherwise I'd post the link.

#19 skp1

skp1
                  • 405 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

Ps. It was totally exciting seeing the guests reaction to the bags. You'll love it! It's so common for us with bring on this board but guests are so surprised.

#20 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by skp1 

We just got back from our wedding and these were a HUGE hit!  People were amazed and kept asking "does the resort do all this for you?"  They can't believe all I did.  It was so cool to see everyone using their bags and wearing their hats around property.  I'm glad I had a smallish guest count so I was able to do this. 

I keep forgetting that all of our guests probably have never been to a destination wedding and are not on this website ALL day long like us!! HAHA!! I'm so glad all of your hard work was appreciated!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users