example - [IMG....IMG]

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

also, don't forget there are 3 different pictures you might be trying to add: avatar, siggy, and profile.

#13 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

Oh, I forgot about that too, Ab. The little pic under your username on each post is the "avatar" not "profile".

#14 tundeneha

tundeneha
      • 74 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:23 AM

Tammy - Can you send me the list of rules? I have searched through the site and an unable to find what they are?

Thanks,

67 Booked and counting!

#15 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:47 AM

If you click on the link in my siggy, or any other mods, you will be directed to the FAQ's. 

#16 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
          • 88 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

i'm trying to read the links for the form rules but for some reason when I click on them they tell me that they no longer work.  

Am I doing something wrong?

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#17 arielh

arielh
            • 42 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

Hi,

I have tried looking thru the FAQs and can't find the answer I am looking for - if I have missed it somewhere I am sorry and apperciate a nudge in the right direction!! I was just wondering why it will allow me to post sometimes and then others it says that because I am a new member that my post is being held for moderation.

37 people booked!!!!!

#18 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:36 AM

Hi Ariel,

for new members their posts do go into moderation.  This is usually only a hold for a couple of hours but it is done to keep the forum as Spammer-Free as possible.

We get dozens of spammers that try to get on the forum almost daily and sometimes what they post is not appropriate for the forum so we try to keep it from getting on here.

Thanks for your patience.

Originally Posted by arielh 

Hi,

I have tried looking thru the FAQs and can't find the answer I am looking for - if I have missed it somewhere I am sorry and apperciate a nudge in the right direction!! I was just wondering why it will allow me to post sometimes and then others it says that because I am a new member that my post is being held for moderation.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#19 arielh

arielh
              • 42 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

Thanks Tammy!

37 people booked!!!!!

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

bumping

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users