Sign in to follow this  
Iamalldiva

Personalized Hanger for Your Dress - Mrs Tyler

ladies..lila frances no longer sells on etsy.com, however if you google her name she has a website and they have a sale every Sunday at like 6:00pm Central Time..where you can purchase the bridal hangers...GOOD LUCK!!!  R~

Etsy has a TON of personalized hanger sellers now.... if you just search personalized hanger I am sure a seller will come up that can do it for you!  I think I am going to DIY mine... I will keep you posted on how it comes out!!!

very true..but lila frances is the only one who does such intricate work with the hangers posted..some do hangers with wood but she's the only one i've seen with the hanger all in steel like that and with such great craftsmanship.

R~

She actually still sales on Etsy but they go on sale at 6pm CT and they sell out in about an hour.  I follow her on FB so she annouces when they go up for sale and annouces when they're sold old.  I've purchased several thus far for myself and other brides to-be.  There are other sellers but I personally think LailaFrancis is the best by far...  Good Luck w/ ordering!