Any 2012 Paradisus Palma Real brides out there??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 vav11238

• 166 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

Congrats!! I made the decision to not do Paradisus because of the cost. I'm a NOW Larimar bride instead. Best of luck with all your plans!!!! 

Originally Posted by heavenone 

I just put down my deposit for Jan. 14th at Paradisus Palma Real today! Somewhat relieved but now nervous.  I'm really hoping that flight costs go down.  My quote for a 4 day weekend was similar to vav11238, 1300-1400 range for hotel for two people.  I was considering a couple other resorts that were a bit less expensive but Palma Real was the only resort FH and I could agree on. ::sigh::  I hope there are some incentives! We're going to be there for a week and will have around 50 people rolling with us.

#12 heavenone

• 169 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

Thanks!! Congrats on picking a place too! I was looking at NOW Larimar and Dreams as well but FH was stuck on Paradisus PR.  I'm just so glad this part of the process over with.

#13 indie2011

• 30 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:48 AM

What are the per night room rates at the location you decided to go with? I too am concerned about the cost but my FH  is super excited about this report. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users