Photo

Luggage tag wording ideas?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cGd41812

cGd41812
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

Hey girls, I am working on business cards on Vistaprints to put into clear luggage tags.  We are going to send these out with a brochure that says "Countdown to Paradise" probably about 4-6 weeks before the trip.  Just wondering if anyone is also doing this? If so where did you purchase your luggage tags and what kind of wording did you use?

On the back the guests will put their name, address, and phone number.  but on the front I wanted to put something fun on there!  All I could come up with is "Jamaica Here We Come!"  Anyone got anything better? Thanks!

#2 JQLong

JQLong
    • 336 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hi there!

Check out futuremrstgun's posts....she has created awesome tags and will be selling some on etsy...they are really cute!

Good Luck!

JQ

Originally Posted by cGd41812 

Hey girls, I am working on business cards on Vistaprints to put into clear luggage tags.  We are going to send these out with a brochure that says "Countdown to Paradise" probably about 4-6 weeks before the trip.  Just wondering if anyone is also doing this? If so where did you purchase your luggage tags and what kind of wording did you use?

On the back the guests will put their name, address, and phone number.  but on the front I wanted to put something fun on there!  All I could come up with is "Jamaica Here We Come!"  Anyone got anything better? Thanks!

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#3 cGd41812

cGd41812
      • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

oh they were great! Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users