Honeymoon Dilemna

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ericka417

ericka417
  • Site Supporter
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:51 AM

I can not decide between the Sandals Royal Plantation and the Couples resorts (San Souci or Towers Isle) for our Honeymoon.  There are not many reviews or comments about the Royal Plantation.  I like Couples because it is very Jamaican and has tons of excursions and activities included.  Sandals is very romantic, luxurious and has a butler for every room.  Does anyone have have any comments or suggestions?

#2 redginger

redginger
    • 360 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

We're also looking at Couples San Souci or Towers Isle for our honeymoon, but won't be making a decision until later this year. Have you checked out the traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.com? You can also ask the same question in the Ocho Rios travel forum. Good luck!

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

I guess it depends more what you are looking for.  my parents have been to both and they said they are similar but different.  Couples tends to be more younger couples who are more active, like nightlife and what not, where as sandals is more older couples and more quiet.  I really dont think you can go wrong with any of them though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users