Bridesmaids dresses - where to shop?

I forgot to add! I was in H&M today and saw adorable dresses that would make great BM dresses!! I also really nice white dresses for us! :) They would be perfect for an engagement party or rehearsal/welcome dinner. I'm going back after work to try stuff on, will take pics! :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see them!!!! I love some of the stuff H&M has unfortunately I haven't found my colour for BM dresses!!!! 

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

I forgot to add! I was in H&M today and saw adorable dresses that would make great BM dresses!! I also really nice white dresses for us! :) They would be perfect for an engagement party or rehearsal/welcome dinner. I'm going back after work to try stuff on, will take pics! :)

Here's a pic of the dress in cobalt blue! The dress looks pretty scandalous on the model, but it doesn't in real life!

V305911_J76.jpg

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

American Apparel also has a multiway dress and their website has lots of ways to tie them.  My friend used the purple ones for her wedding last august and I loved how all the girls tied them.  How dark is "cobalt" blue.  Our colour is navy so I don't think Cobalt will work for us!

I did a test run with the one dress that I ordered, using a video tutorial I found on youtube. It was really easy. I think if I was wearing the dress i'd wear it like the picture below. But I will leave my BMs to decide how they'd like to wear it. These dresses are 59.99 right now... Amazing! I know everyone says this, but I think they really could wear it again, too :)

V312148.jpg

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Those are really pretty for the beach! Have all the girls tried them yet? Have you figured out how they'll wear them?

BeachBum...

I think if you love them then go for it...i think they will look amazing with ivory! my dress is ivory as well..my only thing was that i didnt want to go to bright with their colours because i didnt want to look at our wedding pics and have my eyes go to there dresses and not to me..for my girls Im getting them baby yellow dresses almost the same as yours from sears

I think it will look nice, go with what you want, and remember its your day! GOOD LUCK

I ordered a wedding dress with custom measurements, the

delivery was fast, and the dress is nice.
26 years of waiting,my wedding ceremony is perfect then.I am

satisfied for the help of www.seedress.com.

As I am a little fat,it is difficult for me to choose the

suitable wedding dress.However,they tried their best to it.
They send me some useful suggestions.Hope it is useful for all

of you.

Different figures and body shapes will require different

silhouettes. The following are some of the useful tips and

guidelines on selecting the suitable dress according to your

body shape.
First of all, you need to know which style can best stand out

your body type and figure. If you have hourglass figure, you

can carry off any kind of fashionable gown. For the Petite

figure, you can turn to use clean lines and silhouettes to add

length to your frame and the dress should be decorated by more

of delicate and intricate designs and patterns. If you are

tall, you can go in for ball gowns and simple A-line cuts.

Empire line dresses are a big no-no for the tall frame. For the

pear shaped figure, the A-line princess wedding dresses can

help to disguise the fuller hips.

Hope you will find a suitable dress in this website:

www.seedress.com

Ok beachbum i found another hidden treasure - overstock.com! I found this dress I thought you may like because it has your black but still a beachy color. Not a large range of sizes but it's $48.99

T13519268.jpg

Also have you looked at targets website? They have a lot in great colors!

Your welcome! Modcloth had some cute dresses too - but too short for my needs

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Hey cute Janine!!!!  Thanks to dominiqueamber for the lulus.com suggestion I AM OBSESSED now!!! There are 4 dresses I have come across so far that would work and ALL under $100!!!! amazing!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!