Aylee's templates in photoshop?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cole379

cole379
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

Hello!

I am trying to make the passport invitations from Aylee's templates and I got the photoshop trial for 30 days. The problem is, the template opens in Word. How do I transfer the template into photoshop so I can create the passports using that program?

Thanks!

#2 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

I am no help with photoshop, we designed ours in powerpoint because I found it easier to work with but I just saved the blank boarding passes with no text or anything as an image and imported it into powerpoint.  If you use the search function you may be able to find some information about using it with photoshop but this way should probably work for you too!

#3 STAC8228

STAC8228
      • 155 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Ive also heard powerpoint is easier, any other tips, when i copy it to pp, the bottom card if of the page?

#4 kary

kary
        • 186 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hi Ladies,

I also bought the word temp but my girlfriend is using photo shop to do my passport invites.  Please let me know if you still need help, and I will ask her if she had to do anything special to make the transition.  I watched her work on them tonight, and it looked like the temp was actually built in ps by Aylee and then saved in ms word.  We were able to make any changes we wanted. 

#5 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:41 AM

Easy cole379...

Open the template in Word.  Save it as a PDF.  With Adobe Photoshop you can open PDFs.  After opening the PDF, create a transparent layer over the PDF and work from there....any more questions feel free to ask!

Originally Posted by cole379 

Hello!

I am trying to make the passport invitations from Aylee's templates and I got the photoshop trial for 30 days. The problem is, the template opens in Word. How do I transfer the template into photoshop so I can create the passports using that program?

Thanks!

#6 ncruz06

ncruz06
            • 152 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

Working on word  right now, it's a little confusing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users