Photo

Any 2012 brides to be?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 GP Bride

GP Bride
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:37 AM

the 2012 packages are a little different than the 2011 packages so everyones tips are helpful but hard for me to select a package for 2012, anyone out there in the same boat? I'm confused on the price of the package and then it's an additional $20 pp for dinner with other guests?? HELP!

#2 JQLong

JQLong
    • 336 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

Welcome to BDW!

The is a wealth of information on this site!

I am getting married in St. Thomas next year and while we have the wedding package info, we are still waiting for our travel agent to get rates for next for our stay.  Depending on where you get married there could be some variation in the pricing from year to year...

Anywho.....

Good Luck & Happy Planning!

JQ

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#3 redginger

redginger
      • 360 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

Welcome GPBride! I'm a 2012 bride. I've been able to get our hotel and many of our vendors to honor their 2011 prices for us -- especially if their 2012 rates are not yet published and may increase. In my negotiations with vendors in Jamaica, I've found that everything is negotiable so don't go always go for the published rates!

#4 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

Welcome! We are getting married February 4th 2012 in Punta Cana! I believe most places if you book everything early they will honour the 2011 pricing!

#5 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

Welcom GPBride:

We are getting married at the GPLH april 14 2012..and I know for me, because we booked already on the prices listed...i made sure that they were going to honor the prices...why should i pay more for the same thing?

Iam contacting my W/C today, so once i get something back i'll let you know

All the best

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#6 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
            • 210 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:33 AM

May 30, 2012 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. On the papework I received it mentions that rates may change but I have been "stalking" this website for a quite some time and I haven't heard it mentioned that the price did change.

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#7 bride6262

bride6262
              • 582 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

welcome and happy planning!

#8 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

May 30, 2012 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. On the papework I received it mentions that rates may change but I have been "stalking" this website for a quite some time and I haven't heard it mentioned that the price did change.

you will love this site, and all the brides on here if you need anything remember to use the search tool on here. good luck and happy planning

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#9 bride6262

bride6262
                  • 582 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

everyone is SUPER helpful!

#10 RobSylvia2012

RobSylvia2012
                    • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

I am a newbie to the site.  Planning a wedding at Secrets Wild Orchid in July 2012.   I love this site...thanks everyone for being so helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users