Jump to content

Photo

Bride to be 2012!


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 GP Bride

GP Bride
  • Newbie
  • 19 posts

    Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

    New Bride to be at GP Jamaica Jan 28th, 2012 checking out packages and trying to figure out all the reception informtion...kind of confusing. Any tips, tricks, or helpful hints you have would be GREAT!



    #2 JQLong

    JQLong
    • Jr. Member
    • 336 posts

      Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

      Hi there!  Welcome to the site!  You have certainly joined the right one!  You will certainly find the answers to all your questions here!

       

      Happy planning!

       

      JQ


      So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!


      #3 J-me

      J-me
      • Jr. Member
      • 398 posts

        Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

        Congrats and welcome to the best website of your life! ;)

         

        Definitely utilize the 'Search' bar above to find out more info on GP Jamaica and EVERYTHING else you can imagine - advice, pics, info, etc. I just joined a few months ago & can't imagine NOT planning my wedding w/out this site!



        #4 canadiangirl

        canadiangirl
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,252 posts

          Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:07 AM


          its so true, i joined a couple months ago and without this site i would have been clueless. we too are getting married in jamaica at the GPLH in april

           

          there are alot of us Jamaica brides that will be more than happy to lend a hand! Good luck

          Originally Posted by J-me 

          Congrats and welcome to the best website of your life! ;)

           

          Definitely utilize the 'Search' bar above to find out more info on GP Jamaica and EVERYTHING else you can imagine - advice, pics, info, etc. I just joined a few months ago & can't imagine NOT planning my wedding w/out this site!



           


          Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


          #5 bride6262

          bride6262
          • Member
          • 582 posts

            Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

            I am getting married in jamaica in APril 2012 too!! i havent booked anything yet....any suggestions?
             

            Originally Posted by canadiangirl 


            its so true, i joined a couple months ago and without this site i would have been clueless. we too are getting married in jamaica at the GPLH in april

             

            there are alot of us Jamaica brides that will be more than happy to lend a hand! Good luck



             



             



            #6 canadiangirl

            canadiangirl
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,252 posts

              Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:17 AM


              what r u looking to book? have you got a resort yet? are you working with a TA? have you done your wedding package yet?

              id be more than happy to help you out...if you make a list for me of what your looking for i can see what you and i can come up with. and congrats on your april wedding...what day is it on?

              Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

              I am getting married in jamaica in APril 2012 too!! i havent booked anything yet....any suggestions?
               



               



               


              Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


              #7 torilynnsmith

              torilynnsmith
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,748 posts

                Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:13 AM

                  Congrats on making the best decision you can in your wedding planning, joining BDW!!!!!! It is an absolutely amazing site and you will find ALL your answers here!!!  Be sure to utilize the search bar and sort through the different forums for Jamaica to find all the information you are looking for!

                 

                I look forward to hearing all about your planning process!!!

                 

                 



                #8 bride6262

                bride6262
                • Member
                • 582 posts

                  Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

                  I have been working with a TA and she is wonderful! we are waiting to hear back form the riu but i think we are going with GPJ. i dont have an exact spot yet and we havent set anything in stone yet. i am thinking it will be April 16, 2011 at 4pm and i want it on the beach. i am thinking we will have 35-45 ppl coming with us! i am torn on what wedding package to take, if we can do a semi private dinner still with that many people (i am trying to save money). i am also looking for a great photographer for around 1500$.
                   

                  Originally Posted by canadiangirl 


                  what r u looking to book? have you got a resort yet? are you working with a TA? have you done your wedding package yet?

                  id be more than happy to help you out...if you make a list for me of what your looking for i can see what you and i can come up with. and congrats on your april wedding...what day is it on?



                   



                   



                  #9 bride6262

                  bride6262
                  • Member
                  • 582 posts

                    Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

                    Thanks i am super excited!!! and scared!!
                     

                    Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

                      Congrats on making the best decision you can in your wedding planning, joining BDW!!!!!! It is an absolutely amazing site and you will find ALL your answers here!!!  Be sure to utilize the search bar and sort through the different forums for Jamaica to find all the information you are looking for!

                     

                    I look forward to hearing all about your planning process!!!

                     

                     



                     



                    #10 bride6262

                    bride6262
                    • Member
                    • 582 posts

                      Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:48 AM

                      I am also looking for pricing quotes that people have received for packages, upgrades, and special discounts they have received so that i wont get charged more!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users