2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 JenFL

• 49 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Hughesn06 

Oh its excellent to hear someone who has been there. The pictures look amazing but you never know. Lizette has been great. I have been having problems with Western Union and now them receiving my deposit. I am praying we get that worked out.

What package are you doing? And how many guest are you inviting?

We did a wire transfer and there were some issues as well with not having an actual receipt to send to them but it was all sorted out in a few days. I think the majority was a language barrier - but you have to expect that.

I'm doing the full package (can't remember the name). There's a big difference in the actual invites and who we know will come. There are approx 70-80 invites going out because they will include our reception in the states however we expect about 30 people for Mexico.

#22 tamandrob

• 349 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hello Ladies I am getting married Feb 12 2012 at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica!

Happy Planning!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#23 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:13 AM

Congratulations!! Happy planning!

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Hello Ladies I am getting married Feb 12 2012 at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica!

Happy Planning!

#24 Lindy S

Lindy S
        • 201 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

Happy planning to all!

#25 Hughesn06

• 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

I'm sue hoping they get it all figured out. Causes a little bit of stress when they claim they don't have the money! What kind of a dress did you get or have you?

#26 JaziandSwag

• 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:18 AM

Congrats to all!  I am getting married 12-1-12 at El Dorado Royale!  Woot, woot!  Happy planning...don't forget to plan for the marriage too...not just the wedding!

#27 Goldielochs47

• 29 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

How was your wedding? Did you have a cocktail party. I am undecided what to do with our guest after the Mayan Ceremony, while we are taking pictures. Did you have the private dinner, I am leaning towards the BBQ with lounge chairs set up on the beach. HELP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users