Thank you Amy,  6 months of research!!! You must be an expert now =D and I am sure you have the best one ;)

We saw the Dreams Tulum and it seems beautiful!!! but it is quiet pricey for us and for our guests. At the moment we are investigating 5: Sandos, Riu Yucatan, Tukan, Iberostar and Akumal. But still we are so far away to take a decision =S

Any advice at all would be more than appreciated!!!

Mahe

I'm also a 2012 bride, April 24 to be exact!!  BDW has been so helpful and has given me so many ideas that I would have never come up with on my own.

Congrats and happy planning!

I'm March 10, 2012 and all set at Secrets Silversands. I haven't been out there yet but my parents have been to many resorts in the area so I trust their opinion and pictures!

I'm having my wedding at Secrets Silversand in April 2012!!!

You said you have been there? The resort looks beautiful!

Are you working with Lizzette?

Yay! Someone else going to that resort - and I thought I was the only one.

I haven't been there but my parents were there about 6 weeks after it opened and it is beautiful - very clean and modern looking which is different than most resorts.

I am working with Lizzette - she's very nice. I have lots of info if you need any.

Hi there and congratulations,

I have photographed many weddings at Dreams Tulum and they are consistently fantastic!!  I am sure you will be very happy with your choice.  

Good luck with all your planning!!   I am sending a link of a recent wedding I did at Dreams to give you some idea of the area.  I hope it is helpful.  

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.203379589698220.45649.154316341271212

Warmest wishes,

Lori

Oh its excellent to hear someone who has been there. The pictures look amazing but you never know. Lizette has been great. I have been having problems with Western Union and now them receiving my deposit. I am praying we get that worked out. What package are you doing? And how many guest are you inviting?